it's no wonder I'm getting fat eating the way I eat.
I don't eat copious amounts, but I eat at all the wrong times!
let's take wednesday for example.
on wednesdays, I
- wake up at 11ish and have brunch
- have a class at 6 and squash straight after so I'll have another meal at 4ish5
- feel hungry right before squash so will eat some bread
- come home from squash simply ravenous and will ravish my dinner despite always telling myself to leave it for lunch and have more bread instead because its so late (like 10ish)
and thursdays are pretty similar as well, with me having dinner at 9ish 10ish.
I'm a very good girl today.
I studied for my econ1010 test, I did my econ1010 assignment and its not even due til next week!
but then, I didn't do my contract law tut which I know I must complete by tomorrow because my tutor is just one scary, grumpy freak.
and I didn't study for my accounting exam next week (or is it the week after next? but anyway 5chapters worth, omg, help me pls) which I told myself I'd do today.
and squash today was pretty good.
I had some pretty good games and although my drives were absolute ick today I think the drops and serves were pretty tight today.
and I played with this guy who used to be one of the top Queenslander players three years ago before his injury.
really good experience.
I think I'm starting to like squash again.
maybe it's cause there is no more endless running involved, ha ha
okay, the week is looking pretty bright with badminton tomorrow, (hopefully) shopping on friday and karaoke (!!!!!) on saturday.
I don't eat copious amounts, but I eat at all the wrong times!
let's take wednesday for example.
on wednesdays, I
- wake up at 11ish and have brunch
- have a class at 6 and squash straight after so I'll have another meal at 4ish5
- feel hungry right before squash so will eat some bread
- come home from squash simply ravenous and will ravish my dinner despite always telling myself to leave it for lunch and have more bread instead because its so late (like 10ish)
and thursdays are pretty similar as well, with me having dinner at 9ish 10ish.
I'm a very good girl today.
I studied for my econ1010 test, I did my econ1010 assignment and its not even due til next week!
but then, I didn't do my contract law tut which I know I must complete by tomorrow because my tutor is just one scary, grumpy freak.
and I didn't study for my accounting exam next week (or is it the week after next? but anyway 5chapters worth, omg, help me pls) which I told myself I'd do today.
and squash today was pretty good.
I had some pretty good games and although my drives were absolute ick today I think the drops and serves were pretty tight today.
and I played with this guy who used to be one of the top Queenslander players three years ago before his injury.
really good experience.
I think I'm starting to like squash again.
maybe it's cause there is no more endless running involved, ha ha
okay, the week is looking pretty bright with badminton tomorrow, (hopefully) shopping on friday and karaoke (!!!!!) on saturday.
just hope it all materialises then I'll be a pretty happy girl for the rest of the week unless some nasty thing trips my mood up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home