Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm still laptopless so I'm using someone else's one now.

anyways, it's a hot, hot day here in Brisbane and I feel like I'm melting.
I'm now at chris's place with michelle and we cooked a hearty lunch of lamb, rice, beans and soup.
so now I'm just making use of his laptop since I don't have one at the mo.

for good news, I was invited to join the squash team!
and played badminton with the care group people last night.

actually, life here has been slow, but pretty alright in general.
on more pressing matters, I have a test next week, an assignment due and still lots more readings to do.
and I'm actually enjoying law more now so.. :)

I don't think I have very much to say.
it must be the heat, I think I'm melting into a puddle..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home