Friday, March 03, 2006

THE INTERNET IS UP!
the first day when I came home from dinner and Joe (my housemate) announced the internet was up I was happily going online until the stupid modem crashed and everyone rushed out of their rooms in a (not so pleased) fluster.
and then after three days of no internet, it is finally up:)

which is a good thing, because I've been spending most of my time watching back to back episodes of the OC, or playing solitaire (I am so sick of solitaire) and stuffing my face with chips and bananas.
oh, my house has a banana tree and my housemates cut the ripe bananas down so I usually just help myself to them.

and I think I actually have some reading up for law to do.. which I don't really feel like doing.
I am feeling like an ARG today and I think it's to do with the incessant rain pouring outside and the lack of things to do and say.
and maybe I'm just feeling a little out of sync and.. (TIME TO ADMIT IT) missing everyone back home.

ohwell, time for a little nap before I head out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home