I don't normally wallow in self-pity, but I'm currently feeling very, very, very (x100) miserable.
on top of the damned flu bug which leaves me snuffly-nosed and dry-throated, I now have two runny, watery, gloopy sore eyes.
I've never had sore eyes in my life and now that I do have it, I think it feels like shit.
it feels like shit when I close my eyes and feels like shit when I open them.
and I don't like going to sleep because I know when I open my eyes the next morning they will feel like shit, but yet if I don't sleep they still feel like shit.
and, that's just how awful and miserable and shitty I feel, because my vocabulary has been reduced to everything feeling.. like shit.
and basically that's how I feel.
so besides feeling inconceivably physically shitty, I can't go for my last mambo tonight (and all my friends are going too! so rare that everyone goes) because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't meet joan today because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't go for soozie's birthday tomorrow because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't see the AAgirls tonight or tomorrow because of them contagious sore eyes (and I was really hoping for a full reunion this week)
and I can't see anyone for the next four days because of them contagious sore eyes.
and my mother has confined me to my room for the next four days because of them contagious sore eyes!
she even made me wear sunglasses in the house.
and she told me not to go near her.
or my dad.
or my sis.
or the.. dog.
and all this physical misery manifests itself into internal misery, yknow?
so I'm feeling pretty awful inside and outside.
and I'm leaving in exactly one week.
but I won't be able to see any of my friends or do any last minute shopping for the next four days because of my stupid eyes.
which leaves me three (!!) days to see my friends and do last minute shopping for essentials.
I think I will use these four days to burn my songs and photos in cds to bring over to australia.
and I'll use these four days to pack.
and hopefully, these eyes will heal a lot quicker than 4days.
and on other miserable notes, eric came and went way too quick.
:(
but here's my favourite picture of this holiday because I think we look oddly but very cheerily happy and is also damn cool because it's marc's camera taking owen's flash.

everyone takes a gazillion photos all the time but rarely do you come across one where everyone is really, genuinely, candidly very happy.
but I think we were really, genuinely candidly very happy in this one, in its own weird fashion.
and I think that's the nice thing about pictures.
it helps retain and capture some of that happiness, especially when it's gone.
and when you look back at the photo, you remember with a funny smile on your face and you can go hey, we look so happy here and the truth is, you probably were.
and sometimes, that's just enough.
is it not?
-
rou: I'm going to University of Queensland and I'll be doing law and commerce
jingmin: I'm leaving on the 15th! ack in one week!
cheryl&liz: cheryl, I think you might win this bet since I'm down with friggen sore eyes!! nevermind, SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT! ha ha if you're sending me off heehee..
dith: I adore such cheaps too! omg, I hope the next one comes while I'm back
on top of the damned flu bug which leaves me snuffly-nosed and dry-throated, I now have two runny, watery, gloopy sore eyes.
I've never had sore eyes in my life and now that I do have it, I think it feels like shit.
it feels like shit when I close my eyes and feels like shit when I open them.
and I don't like going to sleep because I know when I open my eyes the next morning they will feel like shit, but yet if I don't sleep they still feel like shit.
and, that's just how awful and miserable and shitty I feel, because my vocabulary has been reduced to everything feeling.. like shit.
and basically that's how I feel.
so besides feeling inconceivably physically shitty, I can't go for my last mambo tonight (and all my friends are going too! so rare that everyone goes) because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't meet joan today because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't go for soozie's birthday tomorrow because of them contagious sore eyes.
and I can't see the AAgirls tonight or tomorrow because of them contagious sore eyes (and I was really hoping for a full reunion this week)
and I can't see anyone for the next four days because of them contagious sore eyes.
and my mother has confined me to my room for the next four days because of them contagious sore eyes!
she even made me wear sunglasses in the house.
and she told me not to go near her.
or my dad.
or my sis.
or the.. dog.
and all this physical misery manifests itself into internal misery, yknow?
so I'm feeling pretty awful inside and outside.
and I'm leaving in exactly one week.
but I won't be able to see any of my friends or do any last minute shopping for the next four days because of my stupid eyes.
which leaves me three (!!) days to see my friends and do last minute shopping for essentials.
I think I will use these four days to burn my songs and photos in cds to bring over to australia.
and I'll use these four days to pack.
and hopefully, these eyes will heal a lot quicker than 4days.
and on other miserable notes, eric came and went way too quick.
:(
but here's my favourite picture of this holiday because I think we look oddly but very cheerily happy and is also damn cool because it's marc's camera taking owen's flash.

everyone takes a gazillion photos all the time but rarely do you come across one where everyone is really, genuinely, candidly very happy.
but I think we were really, genuinely candidly very happy in this one, in its own weird fashion.
and I think that's the nice thing about pictures.
it helps retain and capture some of that happiness, especially when it's gone.
and when you look back at the photo, you remember with a funny smile on your face and you can go hey, we look so happy here and the truth is, you probably were.
and sometimes, that's just enough.
is it not?
-
rou: I'm going to University of Queensland and I'll be doing law and commerce
jingmin: I'm leaving on the 15th! ack in one week!
cheryl&liz: cheryl, I think you might win this bet since I'm down with friggen sore eyes!! nevermind, SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT! ha ha if you're sending me off heehee..
dith: I adore such cheaps too! omg, I hope the next one comes while I'm back
ann: long time no see is right! ha ha I was just thinking about you the other day, yknow. remembering our sec3/4 days reading those magazines and doing those quizzes during english. arg! I wish I'd gone to the flea market..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home