sleep, sleep, in dire need of sleep.
saturday saw me going for another uni pre-departure talk which was a real yawn.
even my sister sitting next to me fell asleep.
followed by squash again with gab al tat and eric, except this time I didn't play too brilliantly.
and our hunger pangs were stretched to the maximum thanks to traffic jams and a wowing marc, but a pretty fab dinner at Modestos more than made up for it.
and then, my ten dollars flew (I mean this almost literally) out of my hands while playing cards, so I've decided I'm never going to play cards ever again because you can never beat boys so you might as well just hold on to your purse strings.
which brings me on to the topic of mahjong which is a much steadier table to gamble on because at least it requires some kind of skill, strategy and mathematical brain!
I say this because I was trying desperately to recoup my ten dollar losses but I only won less than half of that amount; but I was biggest mahjong winner of the night sooo.. its still okay :)
and the night just kind of tumbled on with drinking games, drunkards, food, massive photo-whoring (by the boys), busybody photographers (hurhurhur) and a certain level of warmth and comfort and familiarity.
and today, we finally ktv-ed!
I think we're all getting ktv aging symptoms (save for mich and matt who seemed to be able to go on some more) because I kept getting breathless in between songs.
anyway, I think I know why song lyrics hold so much emotional power.
and why everyone loves it so.
it's because it's another way of saying to people that someone out there has been through what they've gone through.
and it expresses what they cannot express especially during times where emotion chokes the words that stick in their throats.
which is why having been through several occasions where songs and their lyrics have sieved me my soul through emotionally tricky situations, I guess ktving today hasn't changed a thing.
wo xiang jiu zhe yang qian zhe ni de shou bu fang kai
(I just want to hold your hand like this and not let go)
ai ke bu ke yi jian jian dan dan mei you shang hai
(can love be simple without pain)
ni kao zhe wo de jian bang
(you leaning on my shoulder)
ni zai wo xiong kou shui jiao
(you sleeping on my chest)
xiang zhe yang de shen huo wo ai ni, ni ai wo
(just like this kind of life where I love you and you love me)
xiang, jian jian dan dan ai..
(I want simple love)
yup, I also xiang..
as jay-chou.net says,
saturday saw me going for another uni pre-departure talk which was a real yawn.
even my sister sitting next to me fell asleep.
followed by squash again with gab al tat and eric, except this time I didn't play too brilliantly.
and our hunger pangs were stretched to the maximum thanks to traffic jams and a wowing marc, but a pretty fab dinner at Modestos more than made up for it.
and then, my ten dollars flew (I mean this almost literally) out of my hands while playing cards, so I've decided I'm never going to play cards ever again because you can never beat boys so you might as well just hold on to your purse strings.
which brings me on to the topic of mahjong which is a much steadier table to gamble on because at least it requires some kind of skill, strategy and mathematical brain!
I say this because I was trying desperately to recoup my ten dollar losses but I only won less than half of that amount; but I was biggest mahjong winner of the night sooo.. its still okay :)
and the night just kind of tumbled on with drinking games, drunkards, food, massive photo-whoring (by the boys), busybody photographers (hurhurhur) and a certain level of warmth and comfort and familiarity.
and today, we finally ktv-ed!
I think we're all getting ktv aging symptoms (save for mich and matt who seemed to be able to go on some more) because I kept getting breathless in between songs.
anyway, I think I know why song lyrics hold so much emotional power.
and why everyone loves it so.
it's because it's another way of saying to people that someone out there has been through what they've gone through.
and it expresses what they cannot express especially during times where emotion chokes the words that stick in their throats.
which is why having been through several occasions where songs and their lyrics have sieved me my soul through emotionally tricky situations, I guess ktving today hasn't changed a thing.
wo xiang jiu zhe yang qian zhe ni de shou bu fang kai
(I just want to hold your hand like this and not let go)
ai ke bu ke yi jian jian dan dan mei you shang hai
(can love be simple without pain)
ni kao zhe wo de jian bang
(you leaning on my shoulder)
ni zai wo xiong kou shui jiao
(you sleeping on my chest)
xiang zhe yang de shen huo wo ai ni, ni ai wo
(just like this kind of life where I love you and you love me)
xiang, jian jian dan dan ai..
(I want simple love)
yup, I also xiang..
as jay-chou.net says,
wo xiang! Jian! Jian! Dan! Dan! Ai! complete with all the exclamation marks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home