Monday, January 09, 2006

today was quite a perfect day save for that hour in the afternoon where I ate potato chips and leftover kerepok (hence, spoiling part of my Be Healthy regime)

I spent alot of time with Smokey, I watched plenty of vcds, I read blogs, I had the loveliest nap and I had the loveliest dinner.
piping hot steamboat in this cold rainy weather is absolutely.. lovely :)

in these holed-up days, I don't care if I'm blogging twice or even thrice a day because I like having that time to myself and talking to myself.
it helps keep things in perspective and sometimes talking to yourself is always better than talking to people.
I'm actually quite glad for this cold rainy weather because it means all this lovely time to myself doing whatever I want in my jammies.

anyway, I found this Rod Stewart cd (sorry, I'm a real sucker for Rod Stewart) in my dad's collection and it was a double disc album.
the title for disc 1 was A Night Out.
the title for disc 2 was A Night In.
and it's just perfect because A Night In is exactly what I'm having and I love Rod Stewart's sentimental love songs very very much.

I like this kind of holed-up loneliness.
you're lonely, but yet you don't mind it because you're surrounded by old jammies, cushions, books, vcds and a steaming cup of tea :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home