today I travelled to acjc, happily relishing thoughts of yongtaufoo and tehping, and came face to face with a new guard who would not let me in.
pffffffffffft!alkdj;kafskdgaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!
apparently it's some new rule.
if you want to enter the school, you need to get a teacher to come get you and acknowledge that you are you know, safe external entry.
anger!! and annoyance!!
but I made it in thanks to laura's mom and some pretty pro ducking skills so mr. I-am-doing-my-job security guard couldn't see my telltale blue shirt.
here in good 'ol ACJC!

and I had my YONGTAUFOO :)
I ate yongtaufoo everyday in acjc (ommmg, you say) and I'm pretty pleased that the drinks store aunty still recognises me!
reminders of lunchbreaks, recessbreaks and ponning times filled with food, greentea and tehping :)
with sooz! (after and erm before)


and laura!




-
and seeing all those brand new freshies in their muddy tees made me MISS...
THIS!




mad screaming, dirty gaming, rules-shouting, mass dancing
in other words having a ball of a time being an OGL.
:(
:(
:(
REMEMBER THIS MICHELLE??

probably the best moment of the year.
-
but while being in good 'ol acjc, we decided to pay NL3 a visit and relive our notsolongago jc days :)




and last but not least, the zaogeng staircase where I had that fateful fall

just had to take a picture yknow!
anyway, with all the pictures aside, I have a new spanking new year resolution to add to the list which is.. (omg, it hurts just to type it out)
- stop shopping so much
I keep burning holes in my pocket.
and perhaps I've been a bit more liberal with my money lately cause my birthday was just over and hence heaps of angpao money BUT IT IS TERRIBLY WASTEFUL!
today while waiting for my mom, I got so bored of shopping solo, I sat down on a bench and calculated how much I spent this year on clothes and accessories.
to top off the list, I don't even buy expensive things so it means I spent a whole load of money on yknow, things I probably don't even NEED.
so I sat there for ages, just feeling miserable at my.. wastefulness.
no more shopping.
I'm going to tell myself that everything is ugly and not worth it.
I just hope I stick by it..
just a sidetrack note: jae and sam came hollering over my gate today! wooooot! headed over to marns' and hung around for a lil bit.
whoa, and on a mood update.
my mood hereby fluctuated FOUR times today.
how, annoying.
I wonder what it's like to be patient and understanding all the time.
because I'm trying and sometimes I find it so... very... very... hard...
ohwell, my just for new year's sake motto is
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!
and that's precisely what I need to do.
shoo out the old faded decaying dying and PAST, and usher in the new fresh vibrant FUTURE.
pffffffffffft!alkdj;kafskdgaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!
apparently it's some new rule.
if you want to enter the school, you need to get a teacher to come get you and acknowledge that you are you know, safe external entry.
anger!! and annoyance!!
but I made it in thanks to laura's mom and some pretty pro ducking skills so mr. I-am-doing-my-job security guard couldn't see my telltale blue shirt.
here in good 'ol ACJC!

and I had my YONGTAUFOO :)
I ate yongtaufoo everyday in acjc (ommmg, you say) and I'm pretty pleased that the drinks store aunty still recognises me!
reminders of lunchbreaks, recessbreaks and ponning times filled with food, greentea and tehping :)
with sooz! (after and erm before)


and laura!




-
and seeing all those brand new freshies in their muddy tees made me MISS...
THIS!




mad screaming, dirty gaming, rules-shouting, mass dancing
in other words having a ball of a time being an OGL.
:(
:(
:(
REMEMBER THIS MICHELLE??

probably the best moment of the year.
-
but while being in good 'ol acjc, we decided to pay NL3 a visit and relive our notsolongago jc days :)




and last but not least, the zaogeng staircase where I had that fateful fall

just had to take a picture yknow!
anyway, with all the pictures aside, I have a new spanking new year resolution to add to the list which is.. (omg, it hurts just to type it out)
- stop shopping so much
I keep burning holes in my pocket.
and perhaps I've been a bit more liberal with my money lately cause my birthday was just over and hence heaps of angpao money BUT IT IS TERRIBLY WASTEFUL!
today while waiting for my mom, I got so bored of shopping solo, I sat down on a bench and calculated how much I spent this year on clothes and accessories.
to top off the list, I don't even buy expensive things so it means I spent a whole load of money on yknow, things I probably don't even NEED.
so I sat there for ages, just feeling miserable at my.. wastefulness.
no more shopping.
I'm going to tell myself that everything is ugly and not worth it.
I just hope I stick by it..
just a sidetrack note: jae and sam came hollering over my gate today! wooooot! headed over to marns' and hung around for a lil bit.
whoa, and on a mood update.
my mood hereby fluctuated FOUR times today.
how, annoying.
I wonder what it's like to be patient and understanding all the time.
because I'm trying and sometimes I find it so... very... very... hard...
ohwell, my just for new year's sake motto is
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!
and that's precisely what I need to do.
shoo out the old faded decaying dying and PAST, and usher in the new fresh vibrant FUTURE.
what a way to make myself feel better :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home