Saturday, December 24, 2005

sometimes you look at life as though you know exactly what it's gonna be like.
you sit on your little chair, half knowing where you're gonna go and imagining in your head just how you think it's gonna turn out.
and maybe half wishing you could go somewhere else because again in that little chair you imagine in your head just how you think the other place would be.

which is probably why I have this crazy tendancy to read my books over and over and over again, no matter how many times I've read the book.
I find it extremely comforting knowing exactly where and how it's gonna end.
sometimes all the uncertainty and spontaneity gets abit sickening and draining.
sure it's exciting, at first.
and when all that wears away, I find myself turning to a good old dog-earred well-thumbed book.

and I realised that I always use the words sometimes.
and I guess.
and extremely.
and perhaps.
and.. and.
everything is and this and that and I always begin my sentences with and.
talk about being grammatically wrong.
or is it sentence structure?
not like it matters anyway.

and (see what I mean) look!
it's Christmas eve :)
Have a great Christmas eve everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home