this is probably completely random but on sunday I saw this woman while I was out shopping.
she's the kind of woman who's not exactly pretty, but there's something particularly striking about her.
then when I was out on monday, I saw her again in the ladies; although it took me awhile to register why she looked so familiar.
haha i realised it is quite a strange feeling seeing a stranger twice and recognising her.
it makes her feel almost like a stranger friend.
anyway, I told lesley that I saw a stranger twice but I didn't dare tell her that it feels like I've recognised a friend because that just sounds downright weird.
but then, lesley said hey shumin, ha ha it's like seeing a friend!
then I breathed a sigh of relief and agreed.
what do you do when things don't go exactly as you planned it to?
the answer that I read in a book is: to adjust to God's activity.
somehow, I'm not sure if that is very clear right now.
and even if it is, that's alot easier to say than do.
I pray for strength and clarity.
and I can feel my hermit tendancies creeping in again.
she's the kind of woman who's not exactly pretty, but there's something particularly striking about her.
then when I was out on monday, I saw her again in the ladies; although it took me awhile to register why she looked so familiar.
haha i realised it is quite a strange feeling seeing a stranger twice and recognising her.
it makes her feel almost like a stranger friend.
anyway, I told lesley that I saw a stranger twice but I didn't dare tell her that it feels like I've recognised a friend because that just sounds downright weird.
but then, lesley said hey shumin, ha ha it's like seeing a friend!
then I breathed a sigh of relief and agreed.
what do you do when things don't go exactly as you planned it to?
the answer that I read in a book is: to adjust to God's activity.
somehow, I'm not sure if that is very clear right now.
and even if it is, that's alot easier to say than do.
I pray for strength and clarity.
and I can feel my hermit tendancies creeping in again.
it makes me feel like staying home all day watching tv and eating food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home