Friday, December 16, 2005

I think slowly I'm coming out of my shell.
which is quite a good thing :)

yesterday my sweet friends surprised laura and I (ok, more like laura since I was late) for our birthdays!
since laura's is on the 1st of dec and mine is sometime later, makes sense to celebrate somehwhere in between especially since soozie and mich won't be around on my birthday.

it was reminiscient of the good old days at soozie's house with the copious amount of food we'll consume and all the little chats we'd have.
LIKE THIS!

look at all the empty dishes.

the cake


the girls and the birthday girls


today I went shopping with my aunt and it was semi-successful.
then I went for eugene's birthday HAPPY 22nd EUGENE!

it's been a tiring day.
I was walking home from eugene's house and I was suddenly overwhelmed by this strong sense of loneliness.
I can't put my finger on it.
and all of a sudden, I wished I could talk to someone, anyone, who remembers how it used to be, how I used to be.

have you ever had a dream that seemed so real, you actually thought it was real, but upon wakening, you realise your dream has been fragmented by reality?
I was watching the last episode of To Catch the Uncatchables and in that one scene she dreamt that the man had awakened from his coma and it was so real she believed it had really happened, until reality bit.
it reminded me of that one time when I had this dream and it was so real to me that I almost believed it was real.
and when the sun touched my lids and I opened them, I realised it was only a dream.
and sometimes, that's the thing.
that it is only a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home