Friday, December 23, 2005

I did it again :(
for the 5th night running I had a midnight meal (not the change from snack to meal)
sunday's all-day extreme hunger pangs seem to have triggered off some kind of chain reaction because I feel hungry all day and all the time this week.
I don't even dare weigh myself but it's okay, for the first time I dont feel upset about the extra pounds because I'm enjoying my food so much!
I'm just a bit upset at my lack of self control.

but I'm especially happy in light of Christmas dinners because I love Christmas food!
all that turkey and stuffing and sauce, and HAM (I love ham) and a couple slices of roast beef if I'm lucky, mashed potatoes or shepherd's pie...
as for Christmas desserts, I get more kick outta watching those fancy gingerbread houses and things.
although I've always fancied log cake.
I'm feeling very hungry thinking about all this... food.

all I've done today is:
- wake up at noon
- have lunch
- read The Magician's Nephew
- curl up for an afternoon nap
all this done in true hermit style.
I love the peacefulness and relaxation that you get from hermitizing at home.
and I was looking through all the old pictures, and I think this best expresses my hermit tendancies!















speaking of The Chronicles of Narnia, I know why I didn't enjoy it when I read it six years ago.
that's because I started with The Silver Chair.
starting with a series right smack in the middle (or not quite the middle heh) never conjures up much interest.
but after reading The Magician's Nephew, my interest is ignited.
tonight I shall finish up the second book

on a very random note, my dream last night was downright weird and boring.
the only reason why it's worth a couple of lines on my blog is because in my dream last night, I didn't know a single person who was in it.
in my dream I was friends with everybody and was in another school and even had friends who were working already, but when I awoke, I realised I didn't know who all those people were!
some kinda strange notveryparallel universe

and I feel like shopping again.
without the endless walking.
and I miss laura and sooz and rage (whom I haven't seen in a while)
please come home soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home