Tuesday, January 03, 2006

this came to my mind while I was in the shower.
in sec2, my teacher made us write an essay using only monosyllabic words.
she said it was because lots of writers make things very complicated, so we should try to keep it simple.
so I thought maybe I'll try blogging using only monosyllablic words.
and keep my blog simple.

I woke up this morn and felt fresh.
last night I slept at 12.
on most nights I sleep at 4am.
this is why I slept at 12: I am sick.
the pills made me want to sleep.
I hope more sleep at good hours will make my eyebags small.
I like to sleep.

I went to buy things on my own.
there is a sale!
but the sale was not good.
I thought it would be good.
I was sad that it was bad.
I had cash today.
but I didn't spend much.
I bought 2 tops, a cuff and a cardigan (sorry, I had no way of shrinking cardigan to one syllable)

I ate lunch on my own for the first time.
It felt quite good.
I brought a book so I could read while I eat.

I came home and packed my room.
it is still messy.
but I threw many things out.

I am glad.
sue is home!
mich is home!
I can't wait to see them.

and I can-not take this a-ny-more.
I need to use sy-lla-bles

okay, so that was my attempt at blogging using only monosyllables.
I think I prefer complicated blogging.

so not gonna go momo tonight cause of the flu bug.
gab gets my cheaper female rate ticket ha ha.
more home time, and tv time!
and tomorrow, it's acjc time with laaaaaaaura and sooooooooooooozie and tuuuuurtle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home