omagad, yes whatever happened to blogging everyday.
technically, I am blogging everday.
and on a sidenote, I think everyone should blog everday because I am running out of things to read.
the day I resort to ploughing through my archives from August 2003, is the day where I have run out of things to read.
it was a day of cringing (mostly), chortling (sometimes) and scratching my head (rarely, I have quite a good memory) at old posts.
and I found a post sometime in september or october (?? or november..) which made me laugh because I so remember how I was feeling when I wrote all that rubbish.
all angsty in my sixteen year old mind at a friend who wouldn't listen.
and at the end of that post, all I can say right now is ohwell...
yesterday was ten points for the AAgirls reunion!
except we didn't
1. sit at the heeren nydc outlet eating oven bakes and apple crumble and watching the singaporean crowd go by
2. watch movies
3. take AAgirls photos (I don't remember any recent group shots..)
but we did
1. sit at lido watching the singaporean crowd travel up and down the escalators
2. have dinner together
anyway, it's back to the days of korean drama lovin' cause My Name is Sam-Soon is seriously freaaking funny and I don't remember having such oodles of fun watching a korean drama since Full House (which has the hunkilicious hot steeeeaamy Rain..)
speaking of which, when I read all my old posts, I realised I watched korean dramas very very often and I had such a whale of a time camping out in front of the tv then!
so say,
hola to meeee and my teeeeeeveeeeee
:)
and.. and..
I want the vcd ASAP.
and I hope my favourite blogger starts blogging ASAP too.
-
anonymous: I haven't done the calculations yet, but I'm studying for 11 semesters so could be pretty expensive but more worth it than the states I guess. because of living expenses and the exchange rate and things. and its University of Queensland
swong: WHERE ARE YOU! go out and I'll put up photos of you teehee :)
stella&ricks: hihihihi! I'll email you soon. YOU (stella) owe me an email btw! hope you're enjoying your very long and extended holiday.
technically, I am blogging everday.
and on a sidenote, I think everyone should blog everday because I am running out of things to read.
the day I resort to ploughing through my archives from August 2003, is the day where I have run out of things to read.
it was a day of cringing (mostly), chortling (sometimes) and scratching my head (rarely, I have quite a good memory) at old posts.
and I found a post sometime in september or october (?? or november..) which made me laugh because I so remember how I was feeling when I wrote all that rubbish.
all angsty in my sixteen year old mind at a friend who wouldn't listen.
and at the end of that post, all I can say right now is ohwell...
yesterday was ten points for the AAgirls reunion!
except we didn't
1. sit at the heeren nydc outlet eating oven bakes and apple crumble and watching the singaporean crowd go by
2. watch movies
3. take AAgirls photos (I don't remember any recent group shots..)
but we did
1. sit at lido watching the singaporean crowd travel up and down the escalators
2. have dinner together
anyway, it's back to the days of korean drama lovin' cause My Name is Sam-Soon is seriously freaaking funny and I don't remember having such oodles of fun watching a korean drama since Full House (which has the hunkilicious hot steeeeaamy Rain..)
speaking of which, when I read all my old posts, I realised I watched korean dramas very very often and I had such a whale of a time camping out in front of the tv then!
so say,
hola to meeee and my teeeeeeveeeeee
:)
and.. and..
I want the vcd ASAP.
and I hope my favourite blogger starts blogging ASAP too.
-
anonymous: I haven't done the calculations yet, but I'm studying for 11 semesters so could be pretty expensive but more worth it than the states I guess. because of living expenses and the exchange rate and things. and its University of Queensland
swong: WHERE ARE YOU! go out and I'll put up photos of you teehee :)
stella&ricks: hihihihi! I'll email you soon. YOU (stella) owe me an email btw! hope you're enjoying your very long and extended holiday.
mich: I've updated.. heh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home