this week I'm embarking on my Be Healthy week.
which means sleeping by 12 midnight, latest! and not choosing unhealthy junk to snack on and drinking more water.
since last night was my last night before the week I become healthy, I treated myself to a generous supper, drank chrysanthemum tea and slept at 4am.
and I woke up to more-than-hideous eyebags and a hee-uge red throbbing zit on my chin !!!!!
tonight, I will be healthy.
.jpg)
which means sleeping by 12 midnight, latest! and not choosing unhealthy junk to snack on and drinking more water.
since last night was my last night before the week I become healthy, I treated myself to a generous supper, drank chrysanthemum tea and slept at 4am.
and I woke up to more-than-hideous eyebags and a hee-uge red throbbing zit on my chin !!!!!
tonight, I will be healthy.
.jpg)
yup, so..
sleep by midnight, drink more water, stop snacking and eating at unearthly hours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home