I am seriously aching everywhere.
I can't even walk properly, I can only hobble about cause the muscles in my right thigh hurt like keerrr-aazy.
even my HAND hurts, from gripping the racket.
I realise how severely under-exercised I am.
today is a day of no events because all I did was get my visa done.
and then I went for my uni pre-departure talk and I made friends with a 24 year old girl.
and for other little random insignificant details of my insignificant life, I helped two groups of tourists last night.
which was a little too coincidental for me, because I don't usually face very coincidental situations.
the first group was thai and they wanted to know how to get to chinatown.
and the other was korean and they wanted to know how to buy mrt tickets to little india.
and they had a very very cute son who wouldn't stop jabbering away in korean.
I can't even walk properly, I can only hobble about cause the muscles in my right thigh hurt like keerrr-aazy.
even my HAND hurts, from gripping the racket.
I realise how severely under-exercised I am.
today is a day of no events because all I did was get my visa done.
and then I went for my uni pre-departure talk and I made friends with a 24 year old girl.
and for other little random insignificant details of my insignificant life, I helped two groups of tourists last night.
which was a little too coincidental for me, because I don't usually face very coincidental situations.
the first group was thai and they wanted to know how to get to chinatown.
and the other was korean and they wanted to know how to buy mrt tickets to little india.
and they had a very very cute son who wouldn't stop jabbering away in korean.
it just hit me today that I don't really want to leave for a place where I have no house, no family and no friends :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home