Sunday, January 15, 2006

I don't know if I've been missing out by hermitizing.
I feel like I have.
but it's not supposed to matter, is it?
maybe it's time to get going.

today I met up with becky and fiona (FINALLY! many misses to the two of you) and we had lunch with joan, les, michelle loh, alex, tim, kenneth and rage.
although during the entire time I sat at coffee club, different people sat and got up and ordered food.
so I ended up having two lunches.
very, very bad idea.
I had my favourite aglio olio followed by a muddy mud pie which I shared with tim and an hour or so later, I shared a cheesy mushroom pie with fiona.
and a couple of hours later I had chicken rice (two freeeaking servings) for dinner, even though I told myself I should have gone slow.
I'm perpetually and permanently hungry nowadays.

and I've been banging on the piano keys again.
I wish I could play beautifully, just like how so many others can.
piano music has a way of making me feel soft and liquid inside and it is simply beautiful.

and I think I'm a suckerrrrrr for boys who can play the piano beautifully.
I mean look, at the lead in My Name is Sam-soon.

just look at that!

not to mention with a face like that to boot.


and look at another one who plays the piano beautifully, JAYCHOU!!


I want to play the piano beautifully and not all those rough-edged sounding songs that my pitiful fingers can churn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home