I hate the great world wide web or is it cable that has a problem because my internet is cranky.
when I first loaded blogger, all the buttons appeared, but there was no type box.
then I refreshed and there's a type box but no buttons.
I hate internet problems.
they make me feel somewhat crippled; and I don't like feeling crippled at all.
and before I manage to view a blog on my screen, I have to refresh half a dozen times before any inkling of a blog appears on my screen.
oh, the woes of dependancy on technology :( :( :(
I managed to get my hands on the My Name is Sam-soon vcd!!
and it comes with english subtitles too, now how cool is that?! :)
my inner korean tv show addict tendancies emerged and I sat in front of the googlebox from 11pm all the way to the bright early morn of 1030 before my eyes gave way and I had to snuggle in my lovely little bed and catch some shuteye.
anyway I love shows which offer some kind of emotional comfort to the general masses out there.
because everyone goes through these periods where they suffer from self-doubt.
there are always times when we feel we aren't pretty enough, we aren't thin enough, we aren't smart enough, we aren't capable enough, and just simply not good enough.
and we can't help but fester these sour thoughts within us and wonder why did certain things go wrong, was it because we weren't good enough?
anyway, this show reminded me of all the times I never felt like I'd been good enough.
but yet, it tells us that it doesn't matter if we don't think we're pretty enough or we're too fat or whatever.
and after thinking about that, I know all that doesn't matter because God made us.
God made us with our little imperfections and that is so perfect.
we're beautiful in His eyes, and there are reasons why He made us that way.
and this is something that God reminds me from time to time whenever I feel just that little bit down on myself.
that He made me, and because He made me with such precision and care, that makes me beautiful.
ohwell, I've been into sappy sentimental boyband music of late.
I think I'm a closet boyband fan.
went ktving with my sister and her friends and was sinking into the lovely mushiness of Anywhere for You, Still and God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You.
and since no one else wanted to sing them, I sang them by myself.
one of my sister's friends said that these songs are made to bluff girls and convince them that the guy would do anything for them and love them for eternity; gullible girls.
and from time to time, I like to let the gullible girl in me emerge and enjoy the promise of an eternal love.
then after I've had that little moment of rosiness, I'll just simply let my feet touch the ground of reality again.
when I first loaded blogger, all the buttons appeared, but there was no type box.
then I refreshed and there's a type box but no buttons.
I hate internet problems.
they make me feel somewhat crippled; and I don't like feeling crippled at all.
and before I manage to view a blog on my screen, I have to refresh half a dozen times before any inkling of a blog appears on my screen.
oh, the woes of dependancy on technology :( :( :(
I managed to get my hands on the My Name is Sam-soon vcd!!
and it comes with english subtitles too, now how cool is that?! :)
my inner korean tv show addict tendancies emerged and I sat in front of the googlebox from 11pm all the way to the bright early morn of 1030 before my eyes gave way and I had to snuggle in my lovely little bed and catch some shuteye.
anyway I love shows which offer some kind of emotional comfort to the general masses out there.
because everyone goes through these periods where they suffer from self-doubt.
there are always times when we feel we aren't pretty enough, we aren't thin enough, we aren't smart enough, we aren't capable enough, and just simply not good enough.
and we can't help but fester these sour thoughts within us and wonder why did certain things go wrong, was it because we weren't good enough?
anyway, this show reminded me of all the times I never felt like I'd been good enough.
but yet, it tells us that it doesn't matter if we don't think we're pretty enough or we're too fat or whatever.
and after thinking about that, I know all that doesn't matter because God made us.
God made us with our little imperfections and that is so perfect.
we're beautiful in His eyes, and there are reasons why He made us that way.
and this is something that God reminds me from time to time whenever I feel just that little bit down on myself.
that He made me, and because He made me with such precision and care, that makes me beautiful.
ohwell, I've been into sappy sentimental boyband music of late.
I think I'm a closet boyband fan.
went ktving with my sister and her friends and was sinking into the lovely mushiness of Anywhere for You, Still and God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You.
and since no one else wanted to sing them, I sang them by myself.
one of my sister's friends said that these songs are made to bluff girls and convince them that the guy would do anything for them and love them for eternity; gullible girls.
and from time to time, I like to let the gullible girl in me emerge and enjoy the promise of an eternal love.
then after I've had that little moment of rosiness, I'll just simply let my feet touch the ground of reality again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home