Monday, January 16, 2006

I miss my Elvis Presley book very much.
especially today.
because Lisa Marie Presley was on Oprah and I've been trying to figure out how to play Can't Help Falling in Love.
I figured it out in Cmajor, but I hate playing in Cmajor because I like the sound of black keys.
I'd like to be able to play Somewhere Over the Rainbow as well.
and a whole bunch of other songs.
I want to figure them out before I go to the land of UV rays!

today was a nice lazy day and joan, kren and matt came over to watch korean vcds.
and it makes me immensely happy to know that people find Smokey cute and build quite a good rapport with him.
like matt who seems to like Smokey quite alot and Smokey seems to like him too!
and joan, who can COMMUNICATE with Smokey.
how cool is that.
she barked at Smokey and Smokey growled at her and barked nonstop after that.
and when I tried, Smokey didn't even respond.

I feel the need to talk about Smokey because he's going to the groomer's tomorrow.
so my poor little snuffly boy is going to come back looking like an army boy gone wrong :(

I wonder if there's such a thing as heaven on earth.
I know there's a beautiful heaven in heaven above where we'll reside with our heavenly Father, but I can't help thinking if there's something on earth that I can deem most beautiful, most wonderful, before I go to the more beautiful more wonderful heaven above.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home