Saturday, January 28, 2006

omg, it actually works! blogger actually works!
stupid blogger wouldn't allow me to post things for the last.. alsdjf;lksjd;lfkjas!!!!!! days and as pleased as punch I am to see that omg, it works!
hooray, hooray.

WARNING! blog diarrhoea ahead.

I actually wrote an emo thoughtful post couple of days ago when I was feeling all emo and thoughtful and I even saved it so I could post it when blogger actually works!
but now that I am no longer emo and thoughtful, I figured

naah.

so on a complete update and non-thinking note,

on Tuesday I went for the
BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!


for my closet boyband tendancies and old favourites!
much thanks to jame's aunt who had two free tickets that I got to see THE boyband.


I realised we were both wearing green and purple tops :/
okay completely random there.
and the concert was way too short and they didn't sing my favourite songs!
but it's okay, I think it was abit of a childhood dream come true :)

-

anyhoots thanks to JAE (in red cause I love you), I've been TAGGED!
Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used:

1. sitting in front of the telly watching my favourite show armed with heaps and loads of my favourite food

2. sitting with someone without having to say anything because you know they understand just what you're thinking and enjoying the warmth and friendship in the silence

3. buying/making the perfect present for a family member or friend complete with a lovely homemade card (it's just very satisfying knowing you've compiled a really nice sentimental useful thoughtful present)

4. receiving a really nice sincere letter or card from someone

5. having a really good heart to heart

yknow, I still have so many more I want to list!
anyway I pick mich, jame, sooz, laura and esther!

-

and Wednesday was a do nothing day (I can't even remember what I did)

-

and on Thursday I decided to go shopping; fuelled by a two-hour online interactive window shopping session.
but I was terribly unsuccessful!
save for the cute underwear and a top which I bought.

and dearest laura chia forgot to meet me for dinner :(
so I had dinner with swong, les and candice (whom I haven't seen since prom! it was very good to see you fellow combatant!) followed by coffee with some people in my uni, or soon to be uni.

-

and today, Friday, I met up with fiona for another unsuccessful shopping trip.
I loathe unsuccessful shopping trips.
and at night, it was an early reunion dinner.
this year's reunion dinner was rather special because,
1. my sister is back to spend her first cny with the family after four years!
2. my cousin from the states came back for her first cny in 9 years!

the cousins, we're missing two. (see any resemblance?)
















family!
















and I found plenty of photos in my Received Files folder which I forgot about.
will post them another day.
this is too long a post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home