Sunday, February 05, 2006

I think my immune system is very weak.
in the past couple of months, I've gotten sick thrice!
this being the third time :(
which is not a very good thing at all, considering I'm jetting off in one and a half weeks and I'd like to be in relatively tiptop condition before I go.

and I wanted to go to the zouk flea market today but thanks to the damn flu bug, I'm home, err well, blogging :(

anyway, on much brighter notes, I met two of my favourite girls yesterday!

everyone, say hello to laura and soozie!















my fav seat buddy and I



















laura, miss exciting on the roll pops girl















it was the usual lunch and laughter and yakkity yaks, which I like very much.
and as everyone has reiterated, I do miss the AAgirls very much.
we haven't had a proper meet up in quite a while and I'd like to have one very intact and complete set of AAgirls reunion before I leave.

and on another note, I met my housemates yesterday.
pretty neat bunch.
just hope I settle in alright when I'm there.

and lately, my brain just seems to function on auto-pilot mode because I can't be bothered to think about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home