
what's a girl to do when she has the sweetest friends alive?
:)
that's what:)
I predicted a somewhat gloomy day today when I had to wake up bright and early for my hair appointment and there was a traffic jam so my dad had to drop me somewhere else and I had to make my way down myself from Raffles Place.
then I forgot to take my medication so my mother demanded that I make my way back after my appointment to take my medicine before I meet laura.
anyway after my haircut, I really meant to go home, but I got abit distracted and did some shopping on the way.
then I met laura and sooz cause there was supposed to be an AAgirls dinner!
and I waited so freaking long for the girls to come down from work til I was absolutely starving.
then sue went home cause she needed to get money.
and when laura told me that sue was too lazy to come out and we had to go to her house for dinner instead, I was a tad bit disappointed!
but then, it is ALL OKAY!
because, when I got to sue's house, I was greeted by a whole trill of SURRRRPRISE!
and surprised I was :)
I honestly had no idea.
thanks rage for organising everything!
anyway everything was going swell and then joan said shumin your mom is outside
and I was like huh?
and she said, your mother is behind you!
I turned around to see my mother and sister behind me with a cake in hand!
apparantly they all knew about it days ago without telling me!
so anyway, I was really very very happy and touched.
and it was a really lovely night with lots of unhealthy food (I feel so teribly sick thinking about the oily pizzas and even oilier chickens) and wonderful friends :)
so thanks rage sue laura mich jame becky fiona lesley joan kren izzy belinda slow cel candice sarahchan huiying cass michelleloh yappers and alina for this absolutely wonderful farewell :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home