Thursday, February 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SOOZIEGIRL, FAV S to the E to the A to the T BAAAARDEEE! (in purple, because of all those purple files you kept bringing to school and the purple hairband and purple hairtie)















I know this is a damn fug photo of us, but I think it speaks volumes about our friendship!
1. it's a reminder of our SCHOOL DAYS, favseatbuddies!
2. it's a reminder of all the shit we used to do and still do!
3. it's on the bleachers! where we'd sit down and talk and people watch and skip pe cause of sports season.
4. I just happen to think it's a very very side-splitting-ly hilarious picture
and..
5. I love you so much I'm willing to put up a hideous photo of myself with your finger up my nostril (ha ha, JUST KIDDING! but I do love you very much)

so happy happy happy 19th birthday my dearest soozie :)
you're one of the best things of my jc life with all the Alevel mugging, goss sessions, doodling, napping, heart to hearts, encouragement, study sessions, food sessions, moooovies, sleepovers, walking sessions and even that time where we lit the disco ball in your room and erm... yknow.
thanks for everything and most of all, thanks for being one of my closest friends.
even when you're 90, I'm going to hobble up to you with my walking stick and yell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
that's how far our friendship's gonna go :)

-

anyway, hooray, because my sore eyes don't hurt so much anymore and the swell's gone down.
I just hope after the sore eyes go, the cough will be next to go followed shortly by the clogged up nose.

and I think I'm in the mood for some company today.
yesterday I was in some kind of overkill mood, so I locked myself up in my room, didn't talk to anybody save for replying a few smses, listened to some good ol' oldies looked at old pictures and read old emails.
quite an overkill.
so today I think I'm in the mood for some company, fun, food and laughter.
I think I'm done with thinking, at least for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home