I think I'm feeling depressed alot more lately.
it's because I have absolutely nothing (fun) to do.
technically speaking, I have heaps to do.
for example, I still have to read chapters 3, 4 and 5 of Laying Down the Law (I hate this book).
and I still have to do my accounting tut (I don't possess the book).
and I have to read many... cases (I have the book. I hate it too)
and I have to read chapters 1 and 2 of my Principles of Contract Law (have and hate the book).
plus, I am currently without a laptop, which makes things a whole lot more depressing.
tonight, especially, I am missing everyone back home.
I miss the AAgirls.
I miss fiona and bex.
I miss the church pals like cass and joan and lesley (yknow, church here isn't the same without you)
I miss my yck pal.
I miss tat (who's the ONLY one who has called me from Singapore...)
I miss my family.
and I miss Smokey.
I spoke to Smokey on the phone today.
my dad put me on speaker and I was squealing over the phone at the top of my lungs SMOKEEEY! HI SMOKEEEYYY!! CMEREE SMOKEEEYYY!!!
and I am very pleased to report that my dad said Smokey was wagging his tail very happily at the telephone :) :)
oh I must mention that I got the whole house to watch this depressing korean drama with me.
especially, David, who's never watched a korean/chinese programme in his life!
HE WAS HOOKED!
the drama isn't that good, but I'm watching it because I really have nothing to do.
the days haven't been so bad.
but nothing beats home.
on a very quick update, all I've done is attend the law soc dinner (it was soso), gone shopping with michelle and surprise Derrick (not my housemate) on his birthday.
which was a wee bit strange because I'm not very close to Derrick.
oh, and I've a really scary tutor for Contract Law.
he used to be a barrister and he's like missgoh and guat all rolled into one.
on the bright side, he's a pretty good teacher, I'd reckon.
he's just one of those teachers who'll force you to memorise case names and do every single bit of your work diligently.
okay, I think I'll go call someone now.
it's because I have absolutely nothing (fun) to do.
technically speaking, I have heaps to do.
for example, I still have to read chapters 3, 4 and 5 of Laying Down the Law (I hate this book).
and I still have to do my accounting tut (I don't possess the book).
and I have to read many... cases (I have the book. I hate it too)
and I have to read chapters 1 and 2 of my Principles of Contract Law (have and hate the book).
plus, I am currently without a laptop, which makes things a whole lot more depressing.
tonight, especially, I am missing everyone back home.
I miss the AAgirls.
I miss fiona and bex.
I miss the church pals like cass and joan and lesley (yknow, church here isn't the same without you)
I miss my yck pal.
I miss tat (who's the ONLY one who has called me from Singapore...)
I miss my family.
and I miss Smokey.
I spoke to Smokey on the phone today.
my dad put me on speaker and I was squealing over the phone at the top of my lungs SMOKEEEY! HI SMOKEEEYYY!! CMEREE SMOKEEEYYY!!!
and I am very pleased to report that my dad said Smokey was wagging his tail very happily at the telephone :) :)
oh I must mention that I got the whole house to watch this depressing korean drama with me.
especially, David, who's never watched a korean/chinese programme in his life!
HE WAS HOOKED!
the drama isn't that good, but I'm watching it because I really have nothing to do.
the days haven't been so bad.
but nothing beats home.
on a very quick update, all I've done is attend the law soc dinner (it was soso), gone shopping with michelle and surprise Derrick (not my housemate) on his birthday.
which was a wee bit strange because I'm not very close to Derrick.
oh, and I've a really scary tutor for Contract Law.
he used to be a barrister and he's like missgoh and guat all rolled into one.
on the bright side, he's a pretty good teacher, I'd reckon.
he's just one of those teachers who'll force you to memorise case names and do every single bit of your work diligently.
okay, I think I'll go call someone now.
because I'm feeling icky and homesick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home