there are some mornings whereby you know immediately from the moment you open your bleary eyes that the day would not run smoothly and today was one of them.
I woke up, thinking that it was 7am, when it was still the dark early morn of 5!
needless to say, I was muttering silent groans before flopping back to sleep.
so I woke up when my alarm clock rang at 7am because I needed to call the bank (my account got frozen, loooong story) and the help desk didn't pick up!
then I had to get to the library early to borrow an accounting book so I could do my tut.
and evidently early groggy days don't do much for my mood.
I headed home after to do my laundry and MY FAVOURITE TANK TOP RIPPED IN THE MACHINE!
pfft!!!
by the time I finished doing my laundry, I had to head back to school for my accounting lecture, which means I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH!
hunger doesn't do much for my mood either.
then chris and I got lost trying to find our tut because Chamberlain building was renovating!
but then tutorial wasn't too bad.
our tutor seems pretty decent so far and I swear he sounds like a Singaporean/Malaysian except his name is Joe Mackarinn.
but the bad day slowly dissolved and it ended on a pretty good note.
chris's dad picked us up and we headed to a chinese restaurant to have dinner with Uncle Gim Choon and his family.
and it was a real pleaser to have really nice tasting food for a change :)
then we went back to Uncle Gim Choon's house and Joanne, Clara, Chris and I played daidee.
it was a pretty decent night.
except tonight is my dishwashing day, so I came home to a sink full of dishes.
plus, I've to do my law tuts and reading by tomorrow morning so it's gonna be a late night for me.
I think I need to start being consistent.
I woke up, thinking that it was 7am, when it was still the dark early morn of 5!
needless to say, I was muttering silent groans before flopping back to sleep.
so I woke up when my alarm clock rang at 7am because I needed to call the bank (my account got frozen, loooong story) and the help desk didn't pick up!
then I had to get to the library early to borrow an accounting book so I could do my tut.
and evidently early groggy days don't do much for my mood.
I headed home after to do my laundry and MY FAVOURITE TANK TOP RIPPED IN THE MACHINE!
pfft!!!
by the time I finished doing my laundry, I had to head back to school for my accounting lecture, which means I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH!
hunger doesn't do much for my mood either.
then chris and I got lost trying to find our tut because Chamberlain building was renovating!
but then tutorial wasn't too bad.
our tutor seems pretty decent so far and I swear he sounds like a Singaporean/Malaysian except his name is Joe Mackarinn.
but the bad day slowly dissolved and it ended on a pretty good note.
chris's dad picked us up and we headed to a chinese restaurant to have dinner with Uncle Gim Choon and his family.
and it was a real pleaser to have really nice tasting food for a change :)
then we went back to Uncle Gim Choon's house and Joanne, Clara, Chris and I played daidee.
it was a pretty decent night.
except tonight is my dishwashing day, so I came home to a sink full of dishes.
plus, I've to do my law tuts and reading by tomorrow morning so it's gonna be a late night for me.
I think I need to start being consistent.
and start.. STUDYING.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home