I can feel the fat slowly rearranging their positions on various parts of my body and one photo below fully testifies to that!
I blame that on boredom and the boys in my household.
last night I was happily munching on the remainder of my bacon and cheese potato chips when the boys knocked on my room door and announced shumin, do you want to eat mee goreng??
and, being the instant noodle queen (especially since I dont have to cook it OR wash the dishes), agreed.
except I didn't know that they would cook 6 packets for 4 people (it was 1am mind you) and fry four eggs.
and load up a huge bottle of pepsi.
so I ate the night away and we had a long chat about girlfriends and boyfriends (they're all older you see) and it was a pretty good night.
except, 3 hours of sleep later, I had to open my bleary sleep-deprived eyes to head off to sunshine coast with the church peeps!
anyway, this is michelle and I on the bus.

michelle is this really sweet and funny girl who's in her second year of law and she really takes care of me cause she perpetually exudes these big sister vibes.
the mountain view

by the ocean: me, michelle, david, josh and marilyn (this is the picture where I think I look like I've put on a couple of pounds. I like to think its the tshirt, but then again, I'm not sure)

michelle and I up on the mountain at Montville

to add to the food list, chris's dad came down to brisbane, so he took us out for dinner.
and we went to some All You Can Eat buffet place called Ribbett and I am seriously, stuffed.
although, curiously and terribly pityingly, I am about to eat more because Joe's cooking for all of us.
I hate my lack of willpower.
and the fact that I get so bored and stoned here that I just continually eat and eat and eat.
anyway, it's time to bid summer goodbye, because I felt the first chills of fall today.
a lot chillier than usual, because we're suffering from some kind of freak weather where the temperature is 6degrees lower than what it should be.
also with the whipping sea breeze at the beach today, I was absolutely freezing.
but sitting on the swings, feeling the wind whip through my hair and watching the dark clouds gather gave me a strangely soothing feeling of in between.
it reminded me so much of days where I'd just sit on the swings and sort through my thoughts but yet at the same time, everything around me was so foreign and different that I felt suspended through time.
I can't say for sure whether or not I like it, but I can most certainly say, I felt for the first time since I've been here, that I've had time purely to myself, just settling in a little chair within myself.
and another thing that made me thoroughly happy was CAPTAIN'S BALL!
omygosh, I cannot emphasize how much I miss playing sports!
even if captain's ball is a psuedo sport.
but it was heaps of fun :)
so it was a pretty good day.
I blame that on boredom and the boys in my household.
last night I was happily munching on the remainder of my bacon and cheese potato chips when the boys knocked on my room door and announced shumin, do you want to eat mee goreng??
and, being the instant noodle queen (especially since I dont have to cook it OR wash the dishes), agreed.
except I didn't know that they would cook 6 packets for 4 people (it was 1am mind you) and fry four eggs.
and load up a huge bottle of pepsi.
so I ate the night away and we had a long chat about girlfriends and boyfriends (they're all older you see) and it was a pretty good night.
except, 3 hours of sleep later, I had to open my bleary sleep-deprived eyes to head off to sunshine coast with the church peeps!
anyway, this is michelle and I on the bus.

michelle is this really sweet and funny girl who's in her second year of law and she really takes care of me cause she perpetually exudes these big sister vibes.
the mountain view

by the ocean: me, michelle, david, josh and marilyn (this is the picture where I think I look like I've put on a couple of pounds. I like to think its the tshirt, but then again, I'm not sure)

michelle and I up on the mountain at Montville

to add to the food list, chris's dad came down to brisbane, so he took us out for dinner.
and we went to some All You Can Eat buffet place called Ribbett and I am seriously, stuffed.
although, curiously and terribly pityingly, I am about to eat more because Joe's cooking for all of us.
I hate my lack of willpower.
and the fact that I get so bored and stoned here that I just continually eat and eat and eat.
anyway, it's time to bid summer goodbye, because I felt the first chills of fall today.
a lot chillier than usual, because we're suffering from some kind of freak weather where the temperature is 6degrees lower than what it should be.
also with the whipping sea breeze at the beach today, I was absolutely freezing.
but sitting on the swings, feeling the wind whip through my hair and watching the dark clouds gather gave me a strangely soothing feeling of in between.
it reminded me so much of days where I'd just sit on the swings and sort through my thoughts but yet at the same time, everything around me was so foreign and different that I felt suspended through time.
I can't say for sure whether or not I like it, but I can most certainly say, I felt for the first time since I've been here, that I've had time purely to myself, just settling in a little chair within myself.
and another thing that made me thoroughly happy was CAPTAIN'S BALL!
omygosh, I cannot emphasize how much I miss playing sports!
even if captain's ball is a psuedo sport.
but it was heaps of fun :)
so it was a pretty good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home