I reckon being in law has shrunk my self confidence considerably.
I've never felt so dumb in any class before.
and I still feel the same ignorant self after doing my readings.
today, after feeling clueless during my entire law tut, Manal came up to me and said you know how the people in East Germany.. (somethingsomething) cross borders.. (somethingsomething).. illegal.. (somethingsomething).. so I don't see why it should be made illegal because.. (somethingsomething)..
and all I did was... smile.
yes, I know.
how... pathetic.
then the guy behind me agreed enthusiastically yeah! I don't see why it's illegal too! because.. (somethingsomething)...
and I just stood there and said oh okay, gotta go now BYE MANAL!
how, stoops :(
and one thing that really freaks the hell outta me in Australia are the bugs.
they are everywhere.
yesterday when I was on the phone, I saw one cockroach scuttling across the kitchen floor.
so I took a step up the landing, intending to knock on one of the boys' doors and ask them to help me squish the creepy crawlie.
but just as I was about to make my way across the landing, another roach scuttled across, right at my feet!
I yelped and Joe came to help me kill the disgusting hairy-legged things.
and tonight we were having dinner at an outdoor pizza place when I felt something prickly on my finger.
I looked down and saw a roach ON MY FINGER!!!
anyways I'm gonna join the squash team (!!!) and might even sign up for an intermediate golf clinic.
ha ha, back to my sporty days.
I might even go for a run tomorrow.
that is, if I manage to finish my law readings.
and I take back what I said about summer ending.
I've never felt so dumb in any class before.
and I still feel the same ignorant self after doing my readings.
today, after feeling clueless during my entire law tut, Manal came up to me and said you know how the people in East Germany.. (somethingsomething) cross borders.. (somethingsomething).. illegal.. (somethingsomething).. so I don't see why it should be made illegal because.. (somethingsomething)..
and all I did was... smile.
yes, I know.
how... pathetic.
then the guy behind me agreed enthusiastically yeah! I don't see why it's illegal too! because.. (somethingsomething)...
and I just stood there and said oh okay, gotta go now BYE MANAL!
how, stoops :(
and one thing that really freaks the hell outta me in Australia are the bugs.
they are everywhere.
yesterday when I was on the phone, I saw one cockroach scuttling across the kitchen floor.
so I took a step up the landing, intending to knock on one of the boys' doors and ask them to help me squish the creepy crawlie.
but just as I was about to make my way across the landing, another roach scuttled across, right at my feet!
I yelped and Joe came to help me kill the disgusting hairy-legged things.
and tonight we were having dinner at an outdoor pizza place when I felt something prickly on my finger.
I looked down and saw a roach ON MY FINGER!!!
anyways I'm gonna join the squash team (!!!) and might even sign up for an intermediate golf clinic.
ha ha, back to my sporty days.
I might even go for a run tomorrow.
that is, if I manage to finish my law readings.
and I take back what I said about summer ending.
today was HOT and HUMID, and very.. non-fall like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home