Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the only class I'm enjoying right now is Econ1010.
possibly because I've got an absolute fab lecturer and also cause I actually know what's going on!
demand and supply, opportunity cost and what not.

I attempted to read the second chapter of Laying Down the Law today and I was halfway through it before I fell asleep on my bed with book in hand.
and it's one of those awful deep naps whereby when you want to wake up, your eyes feel sewn shut and your body like a block of lead.
I desperately wanted to open my eyes and move my body but I just. wouldn't. move.

and I realised I haven't put up the photos at the airport yet. so I think I'll do that right now.

(l-r) mich, soozie, rage

cass, hweeng

jame, laura

mucho love, AAgirls:)

(l-r) poans (tweenie!), swong, les


(l-r) shuling, bex, fifz, kren


(l-r) yckpal cel, slow


(l-r) happy couple yappers and darius


ngfl corpers (minus mich since she's up there!): gab, jin, hwh


circle of trust and bingo team: tat, marc


the AAboys: shaun, agus, turts


kaiting, mus, owen (I know my photo with owen is terribly screwed up..), matt


yas, kenneth, my sister



somehow all this seems so long ago.
but it makes me very happy indeed :)

okay back to my booooring contract law readings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home