two thumbs up because I ordered my new laptop today!
and I've decided, that if my laptop gets stolen again, I am going back to Singapore to study.
I don't think I can afford to buy laptops every year and deal with all this danger.
so, yesterday I went down for some social squashing, hoping to get a couple of good games and maybe make some new friends and hopefully make the team.
and when I arrived, I wanted to faint.
firstly, everyone was old.
like, grey haired and pot-bellied kinda old.
except for a couple of youngish 20-somethings.
which still made me the youngest.
so, I made friends with an old man called Trevor and an old man called (I cannot remember) and an old woman called (I cannot remember) and a youngish guy called Nimai (I always remember his name because he's white but his name is indian).
and I think I can squelch all notions about making the team because everyone is freeeaaggin good, and it's only social playing!
but I won two games and lost one (to the old man called.. I forgot what but he's a retired accountant).
so I think I'll go down for wednesday's session and if the people there are remotely younger, I think I'll join wednesday's one instead.
plus, I wanted to die towards the end because I was.. panting.. so.. hard.. I .. couldn't.. breeeathe..
and I'm trying to curb my eating habits because I think I'm putting on weight.
but I can't stop eating because I feel hungry and bored all the time.
and my house has no weighing machine so I keep thinking I'm still the same weight and thus, won't stop stuffing my face.
which is not good, indeed.
and I think law is getting slightly better.
though I reckon that's only the case because of my intense dislike for accounting.
I.. HATE.. IT.
it's a boring subject to begin with.
and my lecturer is even more boring.
tuts aren't so bad but.. it's still boring.
today, we borrowed Joey's friend's car and headed to Indro to get a couple of things.
and I'm only writing this down because the feeling of sitting in a car is something I miss terribly..
damn, I sound spoilt.
okay, I need to peel some potatoes before my class at 4 cause today's my cooking day!
-
bex&sue: mail will come soon my dears, be patient!
bel: oh, I don't why I sound so indifferent too. maybe cause I'm trying hard not to be depressed about it cause no use crying over spilt milk I guess..
and I've decided, that if my laptop gets stolen again, I am going back to Singapore to study.
I don't think I can afford to buy laptops every year and deal with all this danger.
so, yesterday I went down for some social squashing, hoping to get a couple of good games and maybe make some new friends and hopefully make the team.
and when I arrived, I wanted to faint.
firstly, everyone was old.
like, grey haired and pot-bellied kinda old.
except for a couple of youngish 20-somethings.
which still made me the youngest.
so, I made friends with an old man called Trevor and an old man called (I cannot remember) and an old woman called (I cannot remember) and a youngish guy called Nimai (I always remember his name because he's white but his name is indian).
and I think I can squelch all notions about making the team because everyone is freeeaaggin good, and it's only social playing!
but I won two games and lost one (to the old man called.. I forgot what but he's a retired accountant).
so I think I'll go down for wednesday's session and if the people there are remotely younger, I think I'll join wednesday's one instead.
plus, I wanted to die towards the end because I was.. panting.. so.. hard.. I .. couldn't.. breeeathe..
and I'm trying to curb my eating habits because I think I'm putting on weight.
but I can't stop eating because I feel hungry and bored all the time.
and my house has no weighing machine so I keep thinking I'm still the same weight and thus, won't stop stuffing my face.
which is not good, indeed.
and I think law is getting slightly better.
though I reckon that's only the case because of my intense dislike for accounting.
I.. HATE.. IT.
it's a boring subject to begin with.
and my lecturer is even more boring.
tuts aren't so bad but.. it's still boring.
today, we borrowed Joey's friend's car and headed to Indro to get a couple of things.
and I'm only writing this down because the feeling of sitting in a car is something I miss terribly..
damn, I sound spoilt.
okay, I need to peel some potatoes before my class at 4 cause today's my cooking day!
-
bex&sue: mail will come soon my dears, be patient!
bel: oh, I don't why I sound so indifferent too. maybe cause I'm trying hard not to be depressed about it cause no use crying over spilt milk I guess..
anonymous: law's just abit intimidating because there is ALOT to consider. and they use heaps of terminology and latin and it's all in formal, boring, dry writing which makes it abit hard to understand. and also cause I'm doing australian law, which makes it a bit harder again because I don't know anything about australia! it's abit like learning a new language, but then I think accounting is worse than law! so I guess it's not so bad. the only way to cope is to do your work consistently and make sure you know some seniors who can help you. ha ha, maybe you should ask me about it after my first semester, because I'm just starting and naturally I find it hard as hell. but if you're thinking about it give it a shot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home