Tuesday, March 21, 2006

there are many things I can't explain lately.
like, how I can't explain why I do the things I do, think the way I think and feel the way I feel.
sometimes, I can't even explain detached subject matters like my work.
it's inexplicable the way words choke at the back of your throat and everything knots itself up in your head and grates away at your gut.

sometimes I wonder which is a better choice.
turning back time or living within fortressed walls.
turning back time is always a throwback to a sweeter period but then wouldn't you arrive at the crossroads of pending change again?
it's times like these that I wish I could grow cold inside and numb everything.

talking without expressing.
that's what I do heaps, lately.

you know what, I think I'm just suffering a severe case of pms :(

anyway, on the sunny side of Brisbane, life is as usual.
still way (waaaaay) behind on my readings, attention span still exists at 30minutes with 1 minute stone breaks every 5minutes, still doing (relatively) okay in the cooking department and still eating heaps.

and I've been noticing little quirky things in classes lately.
such as there's this (not bad looking) guy in my accounting lecture who always wears green.
and a girl who always wears purple; and in the same brinjal shade too! ALWAYS.
and another girl who always wears yellow.
whats up with these people who always wear the same colours?
but I'm not complaining about the green one, because green is always a great colour to wear.

ok, time to prep for my microecon test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home