cheers because saturday didn't turn out to be the most boring day ever!
had dinner at this thai restaurant on hawken and got totally ripped off for my soup.
I ordered a tomyum soup because I was craving something spicy and seeing that it cost $7.50 I thought I'd get a relatively large bowl.
but to my utter dismay, the waitress laid down this tiny bowl (think the size of a rice bowl, the kind you get in restaurants) and it had one (tiny) mussel, one (equally tiny) prawn and two floating pieces of scallop that were the size of those floating crabmeat slices in myojo bowl noodles!
rii-ip off!
we headed to ruth's crib after for cards, spoons (it's a really fun game!) and taboo and it was pretty neat for a saturday night.
on my way home, I saw the prettiest night sky ever: an inky black sky littered with glittering stars; and I could only tilt my head back and gaze in awesome reverence at something so beautiful.
today was grocery shopping day and something terribly embarrassing happened.
I was standing on the bus and because the northern part of Brisbane is so hilly and full of twists and turns, the bus swerved and I very promptly fell onto this man's lap.
: /
yea, headed to sam's place after church and had a chowfest of kfc!
then toby chris shilong samuel and I sat down and played poker using uno cards as chips which was all in good fun.
I was the biggest loser, har har, what's new.
so it's probably time for me to.. hit the books.
then the sack.
had dinner at this thai restaurant on hawken and got totally ripped off for my soup.
I ordered a tomyum soup because I was craving something spicy and seeing that it cost $7.50 I thought I'd get a relatively large bowl.
but to my utter dismay, the waitress laid down this tiny bowl (think the size of a rice bowl, the kind you get in restaurants) and it had one (tiny) mussel, one (equally tiny) prawn and two floating pieces of scallop that were the size of those floating crabmeat slices in myojo bowl noodles!
rii-ip off!
we headed to ruth's crib after for cards, spoons (it's a really fun game!) and taboo and it was pretty neat for a saturday night.
on my way home, I saw the prettiest night sky ever: an inky black sky littered with glittering stars; and I could only tilt my head back and gaze in awesome reverence at something so beautiful.
today was grocery shopping day and something terribly embarrassing happened.
I was standing on the bus and because the northern part of Brisbane is so hilly and full of twists and turns, the bus swerved and I very promptly fell onto this man's lap.
: /
yea, headed to sam's place after church and had a chowfest of kfc!
then toby chris shilong samuel and I sat down and played poker using uno cards as chips which was all in good fun.
I was the biggest loser, har har, what's new.
so it's probably time for me to.. hit the books.
then the sack.
and start a brand new week, hopefully with many more hours of study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home