Saturday, April 01, 2006

I can tell when the day is not gonna be good.
and I could tell that today wouldn't be good when I woke up and went to the kitchen, and it was messy and had two flies.
a bad omen, I call it.

then I realised that the accounting exam wasn't until chapter4 but chapter FIVE.
then someone pissed me off and I started feeling all icky inside.
then I sat the exam, and I couldn't do the first question.
then, the realisation that I LOATHE accounting and I'm so not made for it dawned upon me.
and then after question30 my brain started to get fried.
then I started getting a headache.
then I realised just how screwed I am for not knowing my work because it is an.. .. ...... .. exam

then, I come home feeling all numb and lost and sad and headachey and my mind is wandering off two different directions, both of which I do not wish for it to wander, and I know the day just isn't good at all.

there's still one more chance left.
and that's karaoke tonight.
it's the MAKE OR BREAK!
if it flops, that's it.
today goes down as a bad, bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home