Sunday, April 16, 2006

tsk, tsk
this is getting really bad.
half an hour of study and I'm already completely sick of it.

on a really happy, happy (and soon to be happier) note,
MICHELLE WILL BE ARRIVING ON THE SUNSHINE STATE (more specifically brissy) IN APPROXIMATELY 9 HOURS!
how exciting is that?
I can just feel the frisson of delight all around because I am so, so stoked.

and I honestly should start getting my arse off my chair and start.. mugging.
I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was how I didn't only have a contract law exam, I also have a bloooooming torts assignment to hand up!
and both take up a hefty 40% and 30% of my grade respectively, which is huge.
ginormous.
large.
eeeenormous!
whereby, screwups and muckups are an absolute nono.

so, today will be dedicated to studying because yesterday just disappeared like, poof!
I spent a good half of the day
- playing monopoly
- another good part of it packing my room
- another good part of it fixing dinner (I made risotto last night for the house!)
- and another good two hours watching Paulie (aww! I'm a sucker for kiddy animal shows)
- and another good hour idling online
- and another good hour (or.. more?) jabbering away on the phone (tat called! aww, I miss tat)
- and another good part of the night drifting towards early sunday morn getting my cousin and her friend comfortable in the house (ie. fixing up the bedsheets, getting them water, etc)
- and another good two hours watching She's The Man

and I actually planned to study yesterday.
from the above, I reckon I'm awfully good at wasting time.

yeh,
awfully good, if you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home