I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby
You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
And you are such a fool
To worry like you do
I know it's tough
And you can never get enough
Of what you don't need now
And if the night runs over
And the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along this stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass
thanks to my sister and laura for being there when I was in tears and needed someone Y
it's funny how the people you thought would always be there, somehow aren't there anymore.
and it feels scarily empty sometimes, but yet so surreal on others.
that's when you sit and wonder where did your past go..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home