This post is for the long overdue photos of Laura's birthday surprise and her birthday dinner; both of which were great.
Dinner was at Da Paolo at Rochester Park and being the little country bumpkin that I am, I had no idea Rochester Park was such a pretty secluded place, hidden by clusters of trees with great ambience and perfect for post-dinner walks!
Unless you have pain-intolerant feet like me and happen to be wearing three inch wedges like I was that night.
But a fabbity fab night of very, very delish food, greatest company and a walk to good ol' ACJC (because we cannot let go, like Jame says ha ha)
Anyway, first up...



-
Had another great day today spent with Joan and Cel.
Cel came to Wesley today and had lunch with her and her mom after before Joan came to meet me.
And then Joan and I (formally christianed Joosh!) frolicked from place to place, wandering into shops with shoes we cannot afford, singing silly songs with the random heart to heart punctured in between.
Very, very good indeed :)








Sometimes I feel so grateful for all the people that God has put in my life, the encouragement, the words of wisdom or simply the company and laughter and shared tears.
During church today, as we were singing, I felt God impress upon my heart the word honour and what does it really mean when we say we'll honour Him.
Do our lives reflect the good reputation of God?
Do our actions show our respect for God?
Do the things we do bring glory to Him or show His glory?
Do we do things with honesty and integrity?
In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out
-
Anonymous: A really lousy camera! It's only 2.1 megapixels and so old I can't even see the model anymore. It's a Canon something.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home