Monday, January 22, 2007

The sun is bright but not burning, the air is warm but not heavy and along with the verdancy of a brand new day, my spirit has lifted and my perspectives renewed because I woke up to the sweetest morning (okay, actually afternoon) call of God who reminded me that the joy of the Lord is my strength!
And also talking to various people has released the coagulated stream of toxicity from my system and thank you, thank you God for that restored rationality... phew.
Har har, yes take the hand of God and let Him stomp all over my erratic mercurial nature and stand up victorious, yay!

I guess I'd let myself slip into insecurity - that blooming blasted thing! - and masochistically let it eat away at my soul. How silly.
But yes, it's a brand new day, God planted special people in my day today to make it all better; because I had a really good talk with my mother, then I got to talk to Laura (miss youuu!), received messages from long ago (or not so long ago) people.
And it makes me feel silly for nitpicking at the tiny threads of my life and unravelling them out further when He the master artist is actually tying up the knots of my tapestry of life :)

So tonight I'm gonna meet people I haven't seen for a while and I got to talk to some of the most important people in my life today.
Guess there's not much to complain about so I really ought to stop complaining :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home