Friday, March 16, 2007

Ouch ouch ouch, the tummy pains are back :( But other than feeling like someone has gutted me with a splintering knife, I am actually doing rather well.

Been having these unbelievably good conversations of late with various people in the past week which simply amazes me! Excuse the over-excitement, but there's something about a really good conversation which exhilarates me.
Sort of like finding a longlost earring or finding that perfect dress, if you know what I mean.
Ha ha, finding that sliver of humanitarian chemistry amidst the drudgery of schoolwork and idle smalltalk, I like :)

Some ittle bittle things hanging like loose threads above my head, but nothing that I can't use my God-sized scissors to snip off!
Anyway, David and I were having a little discussion over whether it is:
1. This is a melancholic song which makes me feel melancholy (mine)
OR
2. This is a melancholy song which makes me feel melancholic (his)
And yeayea, I was adamantly insisting my correctness in the whole issue but don't you find that after you play the words and sentences and let them roll over your tongue for too long, you start to get confused?

So yea, now I've no idea whether I'm right or not hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home