I realised my previous post made me sound immensely stressed and frazzled but I wasn't, really. I was typing in caps mainly because I needed something to beef up my sleepless stupor. Haha.
And just in case any of you wanted to know, I did get my potato chips. And chocolate. And instant soup. And grapes. And coke. And maple syrup! So here's to days of warm toast spread with liberal amounts of butter and drizzled with gooey maple syrup! Yum, I like :)
Uni is getting to me.
Every other day I'm tempted by delicious thoughts of oversleeping, especially on days with 8am starts.
Week 6 is going to roll past very soon and yet at the mid-semester brink, constitutional law and financial accounting are beyond my grasp of comprehension, criminal law is tingling my senses but jumbling my brain, and strangely, the only thing that I'm able to do right now, was my most hated subject back in school: statistics.
In the most perverse and sickly way of academics, I'm actually enjoying it!
I get this gratifying thrill everytime I tick a question off my list because my answer was correct!
And just in case any of you wanted to know, I did get my potato chips. And chocolate. And instant soup. And grapes. And coke. And maple syrup! So here's to days of warm toast spread with liberal amounts of butter and drizzled with gooey maple syrup! Yum, I like :)
Uni is getting to me.
Every other day I'm tempted by delicious thoughts of oversleeping, especially on days with 8am starts.
Week 6 is going to roll past very soon and yet at the mid-semester brink, constitutional law and financial accounting are beyond my grasp of comprehension, criminal law is tingling my senses but jumbling my brain, and strangely, the only thing that I'm able to do right now, was my most hated subject back in school: statistics.
In the most perverse and sickly way of academics, I'm actually enjoying it!
I get this gratifying thrill everytime I tick a question off my list because my answer was correct!
I'm sleepy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home