Saturday, March 24, 2007

I would love to say that I'm drowning in my work. Because it would actually mean that I'm smack right in the middle of that work-pool, struggling with my whole damn life to keep my head above the water. But as of now, I feel like a passive spectator making non-commital sweeping glances over the deceptively calm pool (it's deep, waaaay deep, that much I know).

I'm such a regular blogger it disgusts me. Harhar.
Especially when I end up having two posts under one date. It disgusts me in the posting-sporadically-in-your-blog-is-cool kind of way because it serves to highlight how woefully uncool I'm being by posting not once, but twice a day on top of regular postings every other day!

But back to the initial topic; the daily grind of uni is settling into an incongruous placidity of procrastination and passivity. Like how I should have bought that extra bar of chocolate and what should I cook for lunch. This inertia fills me with mild disgust, but more so at the bigger picture at how I can feel the once brimming zeal and spiritual fervour petering out into lazy unwatchfulness.

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Romans 12:11-12

This was under the heading of Love from verses 9-21 and this means, the love in me is dissipating. Fill me once again, Lord! Remind me of that love and keep me brimming with that manifestation of your love as I abide in You. I need the refreshing waters once again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home