
Celene told me today that she only skims (
) through my blog because there are no pictures.So here's a picture of the slimbean herself and I hope you're reading this and not merely skimming.
Heh, love you and miss you! So glad we got to talk today :)
Not much to report other than a revived voracious appetite, work to catch up on, CML quiz due tomorrow and breaks at the Pizza Caffe almost every single day this week.
And that I found someone who has mahjong tiles smaller than mine! (May)
It was Careers Fair yesterday and everyone who went scabbed off great things except me.
All I brought back were unnecessary brochures and a deflated beachball; and the only reason why I managed to get that was because May wanted one and made me get it.
Maybe I should have let my kiasu Singaporean side take over (if you don't know what that means, it means scared to lose out) and gone round helping myself to the free pens and maybe I'd have snagged myself something really good like Taiki did with his sticky post-its and, get this, THUMB DRIVE!!
Yesss, I should have been like Angie because this was what happened at the fair.
Angie: yeaaa, I have so many pens already. pfft don't need anymore. (enters the place and five seconds later...) Oooh look! Free PEN! (quickly grabs it)
Me: ... ...
Ha ha!
Okay, I feel like taking a walk but I can't walk anywhere else except to the supermarket and that completely defeats the purpose of taking a walk because I'll come back with biscuits and ham.
-
anonymous: yup I'm studying law in UQ and it's okay not that hard to get in. It's quite alright. Have you checked the UQ prospectus?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home