Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I feel like a bumbling sloth all the time and my eyes are always sore and heavy with fatigue. I've overslept twice in a row already, missing two (relatively) important classes and yawned through most of my classes. My heart palpitates with restlessness and I spend most of my time fiddling with things online in an effort to inject some worthwhile activity in my otherwise mundane life, idling precious time away while waiting for something exciting to happen (it hasn't). I have a mountain of things to do that I haven't done. And there is a very irritating group of girls gabbing outside my window while I'm trying to study for my driving theory test tomorrow!

Help, help, help! My mother giggled and said she thinks I'm going to fail so I am on a mission to prove her wrong. I hope the new Queensland driving rules won't apply for me. I'm sleeeeeepy. I want something exciting to happen. The change in weather, although refreshing, is making me moody. Like a displaced dot in the sweeping cycle of nature.

HELP ME, GOD :( Take me out of this sticky pool of inertia! Renew me, sustain me and may Your joy be my strength!! You are my ROCK :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home