sick, i am getting.
timing, it's no good :(
anyway today Al was super funny.
we were in class during math and Al bought a pack of biscuits (those with the coloured sugared frosting on top).
Al: hey man, i've come up with a new version of the pocky game. (the pocky game is when you try and scrape all the cream off the stick without breaking it with your mouth)
Soozie&I: oh, what is it?
Al: you see, you lick the sugar off the biscuit and see who can dissolve it the fastest. (starts demonstrating and concentrating on licking off the sugar.)
Soozie&I: hahahaha! YUCKS AL, i hope you know it looks damn sick.
Al: no! what so sick about it? i mean the pocky game also what!
Soozie&I: no al!
Al: yaah, i mean look at it! (starts demonstrating by moving the 'pocky stick' in and out of his mouth) It's like the female version man!
Soozie&I: (pause) OMG! AL! hahahahaha!
Al: i bet you guys were thinking that right!
Soozie&I: NO!
that was seriously damn funny, i couldn't stop laughing!
we found a new (secret/ornotsosecret?) spot to study today.
it has brilliant study fengshui!
i managed to complete quite abit.
i hope it lasts.
timing, it's no good :(
anyway today Al was super funny.
we were in class during math and Al bought a pack of biscuits (those with the coloured sugared frosting on top).
Al: hey man, i've come up with a new version of the pocky game. (the pocky game is when you try and scrape all the cream off the stick without breaking it with your mouth)
Soozie&I: oh, what is it?
Al: you see, you lick the sugar off the biscuit and see who can dissolve it the fastest. (starts demonstrating and concentrating on licking off the sugar.)
Soozie&I: hahahaha! YUCKS AL, i hope you know it looks damn sick.
Al: no! what so sick about it? i mean the pocky game also what!
Soozie&I: no al!
Al: yaah, i mean look at it! (starts demonstrating by moving the 'pocky stick' in and out of his mouth) It's like the female version man!
Soozie&I: (pause) OMG! AL! hahahahaha!
Al: i bet you guys were thinking that right!
Soozie&I: NO!
that was seriously damn funny, i couldn't stop laughing!
we found a new (secret/ornotsosecret?) spot to study today.
it has brilliant study fengshui!
i managed to complete quite abit.
i hope it lasts.
ok, i seriously hate getting sick :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home