haha thanks jin, I knew I got it right over there ;)
anyway, my throat is burning, my nose is clogging, my voice is crackling and I feel very very terribly sick.
like wanna-stick-a-tube-down-my-throat-to-suck-out-all-the-phlegm and sleep in all day kinda sick.
and may I add that I am very pissed at a supremely irresponsible Mr. P
ohwell,
I don't foresee myself getting any better within the next week or so because my mother hasn't been feeding me any nutritional meant-for-sick-people food.
she bought me maccers for lunch (throat killer!) and for dinner we had a barbeque.
in an attempt to quench the unhealthiness of all that food, I ordered mango juice thinking some fruit would make my meal healthier but I forgot that mango juice is heaty!!
anyway, the salad bar was really good so I kept eating salad.
anyway, my throat is burning, my nose is clogging, my voice is crackling and I feel very very terribly sick.
like wanna-stick-a-tube-down-my-throat-to-suck-out-all-the-phlegm and sleep in all day kinda sick.
and may I add that I am very pissed at a supremely irresponsible Mr. P
ohwell,
I don't foresee myself getting any better within the next week or so because my mother hasn't been feeding me any nutritional meant-for-sick-people food.
she bought me maccers for lunch (throat killer!) and for dinner we had a barbeque.
in an attempt to quench the unhealthiness of all that food, I ordered mango juice thinking some fruit would make my meal healthier but I forgot that mango juice is heaty!!
anyway, the salad bar was really good so I kept eating salad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home