I seem to have alot of trouble falling asleep and when I actually do, alot of trouble waking up.
very perplexing indeed.
anyways, yesterday was a day of moodswings because one moment I was feeling good and the next I felt insufferably overwhelmed by sadness that a little tear peeked out of the corner of my eye.
then my mobile started buzzing and who else was it but ONG CHEN TAT!! (it was 3plus am mind you. oh and this pic was the photo gab took, thats tat looking at marc and me ride the elephant ha ha)

okay, so we were talking about the stage of being not happy but not sad either (feeling happy one moment and sad the next can be categorized here as well! because if you take the average of happiness and sadness, you sorta get that kinda effect)
me: okay, fine, so when will be the next time you're happy?
tat: oh, the next time I'll be happy is when you come back
awwwwhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay THEN.. a slight pause
tat: hurhur, that's like the most ideal answer to give.. hurhur
PSST FIZZLE SIZZLEE...
tat: ha ha but seriously, I really mean it !!
very perplexing indeed.
anyways, yesterday was a day of moodswings because one moment I was feeling good and the next I felt insufferably overwhelmed by sadness that a little tear peeked out of the corner of my eye.
then my mobile started buzzing and who else was it but ONG CHEN TAT!! (it was 3plus am mind you. oh and this pic was the photo gab took, thats tat looking at marc and me ride the elephant ha ha)

okay, so we were talking about the stage of being not happy but not sad either (feeling happy one moment and sad the next can be categorized here as well! because if you take the average of happiness and sadness, you sorta get that kinda effect)
me: okay, fine, so when will be the next time you're happy?
tat: oh, the next time I'll be happy is when you come back
awwwwhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay THEN.. a slight pause
tat: hurhur, that's like the most ideal answer to give.. hurhur
PSST FIZZLE SIZZLEE...
tat: ha ha but seriously, I really mean it !!
but nonetheless, thanks tat for calling when I didn't ask you to or anything :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home