Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some very, very, very random things I've noticed

1. I don't take very good care of myself, I don't wash my face regularly, I don't moisturize (esp in Australia) when I know I should etc, but then, when I was super stressed and taking a break from my assignment, I started washing my face and moisturizing myself from head to toe.

2. I was freezing my arse off yesterday so I sat next to the toaster-like heater and read my articles and I think I'm starting to get a little tanned from doing that. Like a piece of toast.. is it even possible?!

3. I have a habit of putting imaginary good looking faces on people who have gorgeous voices and speak well. Like today, my mobile buzzed while I was still sleeping and the guy from the Singapore High Commission in Canberra called regarding my stolen passport. He had one of those really nice and strong-sounding voices with the cultivated lilt to it and in my bleary state of mind, I was thinking, man, this guy SOUNDS goodlooking.
okay, like wth, I know.

4. I always have these cravings for toast at different periods of time.
First, it was butter and toast. Then it became nutella and toast. The it became cream cheese and toast. Now, it's butter and maple syrup and toast and its absolutely lovely!!

5. I always wonder if there are people my age here in Aussie who play squash. Because honestly, everyone is so.. old. And I feel so lonely playing with all the old fogies who've known each other for the last, what, ten years? : /

6. I discovered ants have a smell. Especially when you squish them, there's this.. antsy smell. It reminds me of the time I was in the kitchen and my mom said There's a cockroach and I said How do you know? cause I didn't even see one and she replied I can smell it.. and I was thinking ?!??!?!
But then, after a while, I discovered the cockroach smell too

7. I've never hated referencing so much in my life.

8. I adore emoticons and I just deleted one of my favourite ones by accident and its made me really, really upset.

9. I am so upset now I don't even feel like writing this anymore.

10. I think I'm totally weird for writing all this crap out, but really, I need to.. de-stress.

so,
excuse
me
please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home