Sometimes the simplest of things triggers the most awful sensations in the pit of your stomach and your chest is whipped into a flurry by guilt.
It seems completely strange and useless for me to be feeling this way over something extreeeemely tiny (I forgot my keys and had to bang on Joey's window to wake him up) but I honestly feel very very bad.
Needing copious amounts of sleep myself, I know what it feels like to have someone force you out of slumber because of carelessness (ie, forgetting to bring your keys out).
so now, I feel very bad.
IfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobad :(
I think he's pissed.
IfeelsobadIfeelsobad
I
feel
so
bad :(
I hope he's not angry...
It seems completely strange and useless for me to be feeling this way over something extreeeemely tiny (I forgot my keys and had to bang on Joey's window to wake him up) but I honestly feel very very bad.
Needing copious amounts of sleep myself, I know what it feels like to have someone force you out of slumber because of carelessness (ie, forgetting to bring your keys out).
so now, I feel very bad.
IfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobadIfeelsobad :(
I think he's pissed.
IfeelsobadIfeelsobad
I
feel
so
bad :(
I hope he's not angry...
(this is a very silly post, I know:( sorry about the wheedling)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home