(I am attempting to type properly today. Meaning capital letters at the beginning of every sentence and so on and so forth.)
So I was planning to blog yesterday because I felt as though I actually had something to blog about but then yknow how life loves to work like a road block and so blogger was down.
It always seems as though the day you decide to do something in particular, that something in particular never seems to let you do it, no matter how well or hard you've decided.
Abit like when your pockets are full of moolah and you've got grand plans of buying this and that but when you actually do go shopping you either not find anything remotely nice, or everything you like has run out of your size (I HATE THIS A LOT, A LOT, A LOT..
)
This turns out to be very similar to my day yesterday.
I planned to go to Indro to settle the housing insurance claims because it was something I'd been delaying for ages and ages due to exams and assignments.
But when I finally got there and produced all the documents and papers I had, the lady at the counter told me it didn't suffice!
Which means a wasted trip!
And I sat there groaning very, very silently because it meant another huge hassle of getting price valuations for my watch and handbag and having to make that other trip to Indro to settle it.
But still on the topic of my insurance, it seems as though they are really bent on replacing my Gucci hangbag and watch.
I told them my Gucci handbag was an older model and they probably don't carry it in the shops anymore but the lady at the counter said to find a similar model and get a retail price valuation and send it to her so she can fax it to the head office.
And the last I checked, my watch is retailing online at US$1700 and my father bought it for me for S$2000, which means they rather pay more money to replace my stolen items rather than reimburse me in cash!
For a while I was a little crestfallen because I thought with the reimbursed cash I'd be able to buy a new bag and a new watch (new watch meaning new design).
But then it's their policy so if they wanna pay more to replace my stolen items then I guess I'm not complaining
Anyways, exams are in exactly a month.
4weeks to scare myself and 31 days if I don't feel like being scared.
And skipping lectures have become increasingly addictive which is very, very bad.
On another completely random note, I found a new hilarious blogger!
Except, it seems as though all my new found well-written bloggers seem to blog on an average of once per month which is totally not... good.
But then I figured maybe that's why their blogs are so interesting because if you only decide to blog once a month, it certainly has to be blog-worthy and imagine that waterfall of inspiration rushing to burst forth.
I realised I don't really take pictures here.
Maybe it's time for that to change!
So one day I'll whip out my camera and go on a photo-taking frenzy and picture-fy this wordy blog of mine.
So I was planning to blog yesterday because I felt as though I actually had something to blog about but then yknow how life loves to work like a road block and so blogger was down.
It always seems as though the day you decide to do something in particular, that something in particular never seems to let you do it, no matter how well or hard you've decided.
Abit like when your pockets are full of moolah and you've got grand plans of buying this and that but when you actually do go shopping you either not find anything remotely nice, or everything you like has run out of your size (I HATE THIS A LOT, A LOT, A LOT..
)This turns out to be very similar to my day yesterday.
I planned to go to Indro to settle the housing insurance claims because it was something I'd been delaying for ages and ages due to exams and assignments.
But when I finally got there and produced all the documents and papers I had, the lady at the counter told me it didn't suffice!
Which means a wasted trip!

And I sat there groaning very, very silently because it meant another huge hassle of getting price valuations for my watch and handbag and having to make that other trip to Indro to settle it.
But still on the topic of my insurance, it seems as though they are really bent on replacing my Gucci hangbag and watch.
I told them my Gucci handbag was an older model and they probably don't carry it in the shops anymore but the lady at the counter said to find a similar model and get a retail price valuation and send it to her so she can fax it to the head office.
And the last I checked, my watch is retailing online at US$1700 and my father bought it for me for S$2000, which means they rather pay more money to replace my stolen items rather than reimburse me in cash!
For a while I was a little crestfallen because I thought with the reimbursed cash I'd be able to buy a new bag and a new watch (new watch meaning new design).
But then it's their policy so if they wanna pay more to replace my stolen items then I guess I'm not complaining

Anyways, exams are in exactly a month.
4weeks to scare myself and 31 days if I don't feel like being scared.
And skipping lectures have become increasingly addictive which is very, very bad.
On another completely random note, I found a new hilarious blogger!
Except, it seems as though all my new found well-written bloggers seem to blog on an average of once per month which is totally not... good.
But then I figured maybe that's why their blogs are so interesting because if you only decide to blog once a month, it certainly has to be blog-worthy and imagine that waterfall of inspiration rushing to burst forth.
I realised I don't really take pictures here.
Maybe it's time for that to change!
So one day I'll whip out my camera and go on a photo-taking frenzy and picture-fy this wordy blog of mine.
(I am trying out new styles of blogging. Somehow capitalising my letters seem to produce a more wordy effect in my sentences.)
And I'm still really, really bummed about my flight..
And I'm still really, really bummed about my flight..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home