Sunday, May 21, 2006

The washing machine made these awfully strange thumping sounds and rumbled low and guttery before making two clicks and swerving (I swear it did) to the side and hitting the wall.
Then it came to a silent standstill.

I lifted the lid and closed it and the whole process repeated itself three times before I frantically said to Derek I think our washing machine is spoilt!!
(I said it with waaaay more fervour because I haven't done two weeks worth of laundry and am currently running out of clothes and more importantly underwear and if it's spoilt then. ... ... .??)
Thankfully, it wasn't spoilt.
Apparently, it's something to do with uneven weightage... or.. actually I have no clue but I just hope the towels are done so I can dump my massive amount of laundry in and hopefully they'll dry by tonight and I'll actually have clothes to wear!

On a less boring update (I find it somewhat pathetic that a thumping and growling washing machine has induced me to blog and not something more... interesting), we went to Sunnybank yesterday for brekkie.

for delish congee and eggtarts!!


err, yes, early mornings does strange things to my brain














normalcy returns! except I've no idea what Michelle is doing














and look what I saw on the way home!















And at the stroke of midnight I was feeling oddly restless and had this sudden urge to cook (??).
So I got out the pasta, the garlic, the onions, the mushrooms, the olive oil and the generously donated prawns (prawns!!!) from Derek and cooked up a steaming pan of spaghetti aglio olio for the three boys and myself which was very satisfying indeed:)

and this is for nights where my heart ticks and my old-time favourite Elvis Presley is on replay.

Wise men say, only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home