I was awakened by the nagging buzz of my neighbour's lawn mower ringing incessantly in my ears.
I was still very much in my exhaustion-induced stupor and unable to open my eyes, while wishing fervently in my head for that noise to stop.
All that whirring churned up the flutters in my chest, causing my heart to stir in its sleepy subconsciousness, leaving me disoriented and feeling oddly suspended in time.
In other words, I woke up feeling really, really lousy.
But then, after my short two hour nap later, I was awakened by the soothing tunes of David Gates which has to be one of my favourite singers of all time.
After the hustle and bustle of the past week (thanks for the 'surprise', although I didn't get all the Happy Birthday nonsense because it's definitely not my birthday, I appreciate the sweet gesture), all I want to do today is to laze around, play my guitar and listen to wistful mellow music.
Then tonight I want to take a walk and hopefully they'll be a slight breeze and the skies will be half cloudy, leaving the stars part in mist and part in view and I can walk to the park, sit on the swings and lull my flurried heart into a steady beat.
That's honestly all I want to do today.
-
Pictures of the past week in no particular order.
Owen, Gab and I (I only had a couple of sips of a drink and I'm that flushed shit, I'm lousy)

the sad army boy Jin and I

MISTER TEAM F :)

Laura, Slow and I (and Cel in the front seat) for dvd days, rollerblades and bicycles

jaaaaaaaaaaaaae.

Laura and I

my very first photo with Mindy!

-
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries
I was still very much in my exhaustion-induced stupor and unable to open my eyes, while wishing fervently in my head for that noise to stop.
All that whirring churned up the flutters in my chest, causing my heart to stir in its sleepy subconsciousness, leaving me disoriented and feeling oddly suspended in time.
In other words, I woke up feeling really, really lousy.
But then, after my short two hour nap later, I was awakened by the soothing tunes of David Gates which has to be one of my favourite singers of all time.
After the hustle and bustle of the past week (thanks for the 'surprise', although I didn't get all the Happy Birthday nonsense because it's definitely not my birthday, I appreciate the sweet gesture), all I want to do today is to laze around, play my guitar and listen to wistful mellow music.
Then tonight I want to take a walk and hopefully they'll be a slight breeze and the skies will be half cloudy, leaving the stars part in mist and part in view and I can walk to the park, sit on the swings and lull my flurried heart into a steady beat.
That's honestly all I want to do today.
-
Pictures of the past week in no particular order.
Owen, Gab and I (I only had a couple of sips of a drink and I'm that flushed shit, I'm lousy)

the sad army boy Jin and I

MISTER TEAM F :)

Laura, Slow and I (and Cel in the front seat) for dvd days, rollerblades and bicycles

jaaaaaaaaaaaaae.

Laura and I

my very first photo with Mindy!

-
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home