Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm feeling terribly draaaaaained even though it hasn't been a bad week.

So on Tuesday, it was lunch and shopping and coffee with Eric (yes, you get a mention!) where I didn't manage to procure anything except a couple of good old hours with good old Eric.

Then it was a long trying walk as I called Daniel several times in an attempt to find the salon in which he was cutting his hair and the original stoners ended up at the same seat in Lido that we sat at the last, long ago time that we met.
Dinner over a seafood platter with random stoned convos that are the usual with Daniel (ha ha!) and the hushhush loner Army does strange things to people convo that wasn't so hushhush afterall.

Met my TOT Marc and Tat and watched them have dinner whilst we carried along with our usual TOT conversations about strong minds and best first memories.
And Marc and I took a trip down memory lane as we bought one of those gummy bubble blowers and blew our way down to Hard Rock Cafe to watch Gab sing.

Supper with Celene and her family after at the rude prata shop which couldn't wait to chase us out.

My superhero TOT: Marc the BubbleBoy (you will get a new cooler name once I think of one) and Tat the Unstoppable! (I have no superhero photo unfortunately...)



















-

Today was a date with my Cel the Belle!
And I must mention how I walked all the way to Celene's estate from my house in the sweltering humidity while I sang songs very softly under my breath to bide the time, because it was a very long and uncomfortable walk :(

Anyway, it was lunch at Secret Recipe which was also the very first place I saw Celene and she didn't like me because she thought I was mean :(
Hence, the photo of us because yes, :)















Anyway it was a good lunch with my favourite Cel the Belle because of our eternal conversation about anything and everything!
Then it was on for some retail therapy, although I don't feel very therapised because my mother is currently very pissed about my depleting bank account.
Where my money goes, I honestly don't know!

So after a long day of shopping, Cel and I headed to lido (without the trio this time because third part Laura was LATE), took photos and plugged into her Ipod listing our favourite emo songs.

the must-have toilet shot hurhur



















HA HA, shit I love these photos even though we look like ass


At the Superman table: S for Super Shumin and ER for Cel the Doc-to-be!


It's all in the L.O.V.E :)



Celene, this is for you even though I can't stand Kelly Clarkson.
Ha ha, for the love of you and me, heart to hearts, the ever eternal hope and emo songs :)

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home