I'd swim across Lake Michigan
I'd sell my shoes
I'd give my body to be back again
In the rest of the room
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
You gave your body to the lonely
They took your clothes
You gave up a wife and a family
You gave your ghost
To be alone with me
To be alone with me
To be alone with me
You went up on a tree
I've never known a man who loved me
-
I'd actually written a whole heady chunk of emo mumbojumbo around how Christmas seems to have lost its lustre and as this song drummed itself into my head, it hit me how self-centred, hypocritical and forgetful I've been! :(
Whining about the comparative Christmases and weighing it across the years from much coveted polly pockets to the sweet golden highs dipping into mere effortful hype when just days ago I was talking about being reminded of God's love through Jesus Christ.
The roll of parties and facades came and swept me up into a whirlwind of forgetfulness and ungratefulness when Christmas is about the birth of Christ!
Forgive me, Lord :(
Anyway it snowballed to hours of (yes its 5am and I'm still up) scouring through forums and comments and as religious debates and views flew down the screen, again I was reminded of how we can sometimes be so quick to judge.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank on your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -Matthew 7:3-5
I want it to be all about You again, to be alone with You.
-
(EDIT)
Anyway, last night Laura and I headed over to Mich's to watch High School Musical! Which Laura has watched 11 times by the way.
Then we started getting trigger happy with my camera and Michelle's macbook.
Good times, indeedy.
I Y my friends :)
Harhar, Sadako horror

kawaaaaii

we like to look normal once in a while

I even scare myself in this one

the headless and the (cute&sexy) ASS
I'd sell my shoes
I'd give my body to be back again
In the rest of the room
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
You gave your body to the lonely
They took your clothes
You gave up a wife and a family
You gave your ghost
To be alone with me
To be alone with me
To be alone with me
You went up on a tree
I've never known a man who loved me
-
I'd actually written a whole heady chunk of emo mumbojumbo around how Christmas seems to have lost its lustre and as this song drummed itself into my head, it hit me how self-centred, hypocritical and forgetful I've been! :(
Whining about the comparative Christmases and weighing it across the years from much coveted polly pockets to the sweet golden highs dipping into mere effortful hype when just days ago I was talking about being reminded of God's love through Jesus Christ.
The roll of parties and facades came and swept me up into a whirlwind of forgetfulness and ungratefulness when Christmas is about the birth of Christ!
Forgive me, Lord :(
Anyway it snowballed to hours of (yes its 5am and I'm still up) scouring through forums and comments and as religious debates and views flew down the screen, again I was reminded of how we can sometimes be so quick to judge.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank on your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -Matthew 7:3-5
I want it to be all about You again, to be alone with You.
-
(EDIT)
Anyway, last night Laura and I headed over to Mich's to watch High School Musical! Which Laura has watched 11 times by the way.
Then we started getting trigger happy with my camera and Michelle's macbook.
Good times, indeedy.
I Y my friends :)
Harhar, Sadako horror

kawaaaaii

we like to look normal once in a while

I even scare myself in this one

the headless and the (cute&sexy) ASS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home